• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i just got my very first platinum trophy with bloodborne

sublimit

Banned
Congrats. It's one of the few Souls games that going for the platinum is actually fun and it's not about farming the same enemies over and over for rare drops. However Chalices are only fun if you co-op. Otherwise they get very boring.

It's one of my very few platinums as well.

Last edited:
Congrats. It's one of the few Souls games that going for the platinum is actually fun and it's not about farming the same enemies over and over for rare drops. However Chalices are only fun if you co-op. Otherwise they get very boring.

It's one of my very few platinums as well.
LMAO

Juxo

Congrats! Since getting the platinum I've completed it another 5 or 6 times. Easily my favourite game of all time.

When we get Bloodborne 2, I'm getting a PS5.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Why not pants?

HkaWMbp.jpg

i NEVER did this before
but i loved this fucking game so goddamn much
easy top 5 games OF ALL time

Grats. Bloodborne was the second hardest FromSoft platinum for me, after Sekiro. A few of those chalice dungeons bosses were tough.

Out of the six Soulsborne (plus Sekiro) games, I've actually gotten nine platinums. Demon's Souls, Demon's Souls Remake, Dark Souls, Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne and Sekiro.

Last edited:

spawn

Don't know how you did it. I just cannot get the parry correct in that game. I gave up before the first boss

DogofWar

One of my two plats as well (the other one is Tales from the Borderlands and you got it simply for completing the game...)

Great job hunter! The F/R/C root dungeons is basically a game in themselves so delve deeper and become a Tomb prospector! One of extremely few games released this (past?) gen I have finished 10 times. I have 5 different characters all in at least NG+ with optimized builds. Pvp is insanely fun as well but don't know how active that would be nowadays.

Moogle11

Banned
It was my first real platinum (not counting once’s just mostly given to you like early Telltale games) back at its launch. Have only gotten 2 more real platinums since—God of War and Ghost of Tsushima. I guess Star Wars Episode 1 Racer kind of counts as I did have to work at it a little. Still short and pretty easy though.

Top Bottom