• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just did something weird with my Apple Watch

RPS37

I haven’t worn my Apple Watch all day.
However, I just put it on to track my sleep.
Am I doing this right???

DonJorginho

Banned
Was disappointed by this, judging by the title I was guessing that OP made a bomb out of it or was using it as a sex toy for the missus.

keraj37

So you used your watch to measure time?
I my parts where I live people were doing this for ages!
Nothing to be ashamed of OP.

Last edited:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Was expecting you to say you put it in your butthole but that's good too.

eZcomFa.jpg

TheContact

the sleep tracking is awesome. i charge my watch at my desk sometimes and when i'm in the shower and i never have battery issues. most people charge it at night but then you can't get the sleep tracking. it's also much better as an alarm than my phone because i lose it in the bed all the time, whereas the watch is always on my wrist.

Elcid

Banned
I don’t get these stupid watches tbh. Until I can have a two way communicator like venture bros, what the fuck is the point?

RPS37

I don’t get these stupid watches tbh. Until I can have a two way communicator like venture bros, what the fuck is the point?
Honestly, the main reason I got it was so I could send and receive texts at work without pulling out my phone.

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
I broke my AirPods sleeping with them YMMV

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Does it make you feel obligated to jog or exercise or sleep more? If so I don't want one.

Top Bottom