• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate you, Nevada Power! Die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

So there I was, watching Freddy vs. Jason for the 1st time on Encore last night around 3-4am. It's about 10-15 mins away from being over and Freddy walks up to those kids for one last chance to kill them with Jason's machete and...nothing. Power goes out across the whole apartment complex.

Almost seemed like a scene from a Jason or Freddy movie, I thought Freddy or Jason would now bust through my TV now because that was almost too weird. :(

So uh, wtf is the ending to the movie?! I didnt just stay up for 1 1/2 hours just to see Freddy raise the machete and then nothing! :|

DMczaf said:
So there I was, watching Freddy vs. Jason for the 1st time on Encore last night around 3-4am. It's about 10-15 mins away from being over and Freddy walks up to those kids for one last chance to kill them with Jason's machete and...nothing. Power goes out across the whole apartment complex.

Almost seemed like a scene from a Jason or Freddy movie, I thought Freddy or Jason would now bust through my TV now because that was almost too weird. :(

So uh, wtf is the ending to the movie?! I didnt just stay up for 1 1/2 hours just to see Freddy raise the machete and then nothing! :|
If I remember correctly, the girl from Destiny's child mocks him, he kills her, the other people get in a boat and go into the lake. Jason or someone cuts off Freddy's head, Jason falls into the water. Everyone thinks "Oh, Jason hates water, he must be dead now" BUT NO! He comes out of the water holding Freddy's head and you think Jason won, but then Freddy winks his eye. No one wins. Possible sequel.

DMczaf

Litigation Manuel said:
If I remember correctly, the girl from Destiny's child mocks him, he kills her, the other people get in a boat and go into the lake. Jason or someone cuts off Freddy's head, Jason falls into the water. Everyone thinks "Oh, Jason hates water, he must be dead now" BUT NO! He comes out of the water holding Freddy's head and you think Jason won, but then Freddy winks his eye. No one wins. Possible sequel.

WTF? I guess Cerebral Palsy was right, Nevada Power did me a favor :(

Rorschach

Litigation Manuel said:
...wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom