• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I finally got a PS5

kretos

Banned
s2S9hd9.png

did you rike it?

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Best part is that you can play Ratchet on both of them and Demon's Souls on PS3 so technically you do have a PS5. Congrats man!!!

kretos

Banned
to a weakling like you. Hell no. Your whole thing is this gif spamming because you lack real wit. you couldn't even beat other guys to get the real kratos username.

You stupid fucking idiot.

with your small tiny little mind, in your small tiny little skull, and the constipation that has lead to the shit inside you, building up day by day.

The poop just amassing, through your intestines, and stomach, up through your neck, ripping apart your insides. And eventually the shit builds up, and you vomit your own ass and dookie into a shit post for the ages.

The built up shit finally reaches out from your mouth, sand smears itself on your smart phone, stating the most low brow shit talking ever.

And as you are gagging on that shit, which is 80% Mountain Dew, 10% Papa Johns, and a combination of you drinking cum as a janitor at the local sperm bank for your protein needs...

ok I went a bit far.

TrueLegend

You stupid fucking idiot.

with your small tiny little mind, in your small tiny little skull, and the constipation that has lead to the shit inside you, building up day by day.

The poop just amassing, through your intestines, and stomach, up through your neck, ripping apart your insides. And eventually the shit builds up, and you vomit your own ass and dookie into a shit post for the ages.

The built up shit finally reaches out from your mouth, sand smears itself on your smart phone, stating the most low brow shit talking ever.

And as you are gagging on that shit, which is 80% Mountain Dew, 10% Papa Johns, and a combination of you drinking cum as a janitor at the local sperm bank for your protein needs...

ok I went a bit far.
did you copy that from some youtube comment section? you lazyass small-time poser

So this is how this guy got that reaction score. Clickbaiter of the highest order.

This is actually one of his better posts.

His reaction score is cause of fanboy posts in the past.

He seems to be loosing enthusiasm for Sony due to their recent policies so don't get as much reactions anymore.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Gladdens my heart to see so many Seinfeld gifs in the thread.
Edit- Also, congrats on PS'5'

Last edited:

FranXico

So this is how this guy got that reaction score. Clickbaiter of the highest order.
Now I have seen it all.

Edit: I take it back, the exchange that follows is quite a sight to behold.

I can't unread all that (literal) shit talk.

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
Guys please don't tell the OP that this is one of the oldest "jokes" ever and pretend that he is funny.

Top Bottom