• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I didn't know that Superheroes exist in real life till i saw this video.

SpiceRacz

Legend. Didn't just have glamous muscle, dude was legit strong as fuck.

coleman ronnie GIF

page forums GIF

Azurro

Banned
Was expecting something heroic. Super, but...
Eddie Murphy Whatever GIF by Coming to America

He's the greatest bodybuilder of all times, or at least one of the best, along with Arnold. The guy was leg pressing a literal metric ton, that's insane and you won't see many guys like him in our lifetimes.

That said...

Wooooo! Yeah Buddy! Lightweight! YEAHHHHHHHH! YEAHHHHHH!

highrider

Banned
I don’t believe in doing things that have you making noises and expressions like that. To me that’s nature telling me bad.

SpiceRacz

How about people that risk their lives in covid outbreak?

Ronnie Coleman was actually a first responder. You show some god damn respect.

EaRu5U1U8AAxsCo.png

Is that really 2300 lb ?? 1000 lb seems believable but 2300 lb I don't know

Around 2300, easily. There's somewhere around 17 or 18 plates on each side of the bottom rack, that alone is 1500+ pounds.

Edit: The full video on Youtube they say it comes to 2250. If you include the weight of the leg press, it's 2300.

Last edited:

8bitpill

Just beef that meat up with some steroids, spend 12 hours a day at the gym for the next ten years and you too can look and press a lot of solid metal plates.

PortlyMeekBetafish-size_restricted.gif

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Ronnie Coleman was actually a first responder. You show some god damn respect.

EaRu5U1U8AAxsCo.png

Around 2300, easily. There's somewhere around 17 or 18 plates on each side of the bottom rack, that alone is 1500+ pounds.

Edit: The full video on Youtube they say it comes to 2250. If you include the weight of the leg press, it's 2300.
He save lifes right?.

So is a héroe 🙂

Top Bottom