• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I could have bought 6 series S yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

plip.plop

Season 10 Story GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Zeroing

Banned
According to ign they are all sold out. And they sell like hot cakes. so probably it was an illusion. In the end series s is MS’s ace console while the series x is just for the hardcore. They will dominate the generation with series S and bethesda.
If we are to believe in that “gaming news” wrote on the last years we would not even had powerful consoles, because resolution doesn’t matter. Sony, MS and Nintendo would stop selling consoles in the rest of the world because USA because it’s the only market that has importance oh and MS actually won all the generations... so no! .

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
From my Czech friend who works at logistic at biggest IT retailer I know that XSS isn't selling, it sold shockingly low number.

XSX on the other hand is backlogged (is that a term? like they are sold out at this rate of going into this shop, sorry is early morning and I gave 200ml of blood for medical check) until summer and PS5 until autumn.

MS just shot themselves in the foot and mind you, we are not really a rich country. Slightly above Poland.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
They are? That's cool. I get o365 through work but seriously that's a cool bonus to get along with a console.
I am serious! Here in Portugal they done it for 30 days, I am not even sure it if was only related to a store or MS itself. They might still think Europe is a country...

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
If you bought 6 would it then be sold out.......and in fact selling? Or did it never sell at all schroedingers Xbox.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
I would have passed to. The resell isn’t very high and don’t know anyone that would want it.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I've had plenty of chances to pick up a XSS in the UK, but I'm holding out for the XSX.

Why have brisket now when I can wait and get a Wagyu sirloin?

FunkMiller

Gold Member
You should have bought them all, slaved them, and had a machine about as powerful as a 1070.

this is a joke calm down

Last edited:

waquzy

Yup, I was at Best Buy and well, they were just sitting there... I'm fairly certain that if I had stolen one they would have let me walk out with it wondering why someone would think that they want this thing.
You could have also fingered your butt, so what?! Why make a thread out of it?

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Yup, I was at Best Buy and well, they were just sitting there... I'm fairly certain that if I had stolen one they would have let me walk out with it wondering why someone would think that they want this thing.
They must also not have cell phones in your country because somehow we never see pictures of these supposed endless stacks of unsold Xboxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom