• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I actually prefer Spider-Man (PS5) at 30fps.

if you turn on motion blur all the graphics you gain by playing at 30fps will be gone completely.

hence why 30fps is for graphics whores who don't want to play games but want to sit still and look at pretty images
I don’t know how we did it for all those years enjoying beautiful looking games at 30fps. When I think about a game I loved in the past, I don’t think about frame rate, but I do think about the story and the how good the graphics looked.

Last edited:

Audiophile

Gold Member
Returned to this thread two years later to see half the folks who couldn't see beyond their own preference banned.

Happy GIF

Anywho, 40fps in Spidey 2..

Frame-time exactly halfway between 30 & 60. We can all get along now.

hussar16

I don’t know how we did it for all those years enjoying beautiful looking games at 30fps. When I think about a game I loved in the past, I don’t think about frame rate, but I do think about the story and the how good the graphics looked.
We don't need 30fps just tvs that don't blur the picture and stay focused. Talk of fps didn't really start until crt went out the door. Then ugly blurry flat screen came in. We don't need more fps we need better tv tech for motion

Top Bottom