• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hundreds of Scottish orphanage children allegedly buried in mass grave.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...e-catholic-nuns-children-mass-grave-allegedly

The Scottish child abuse inquiry is to investigate claims that the bodies of at least 400 children from a home once run by Catholic nuns are buried in an unmarked mass grave.

The high infant mortality rate has raised concerns about conditions at Smyllum Park orphanage in Lanark, which was operated by the Daughters of Charity of St Vincent de Paul.

The Catholic Church again after that mass grave in Ireland at the mother and babies home, fucking awful.

Patrick S.

Banned
I remember reading about an orphanage in Eastern Europe where they basically lock the children away to die. The details were... every horrible thing you could imagine being done to small, defenseless kids, really. I can't stomach looking it up for you right now, sorry.

Maximo

I mean we had a story not too long ago about a similar situation in Ireland at another Catholic Church, mass grave of children and babies im not terribly surprised.

I remember reading about an orphanage in Eastern Europe where they basically lock the children away to die. The details were... every horrible thing you could imagine being done to small, defenseless kids, really. I can't stomach looking it up for you right now, sorry.
Why did I click this thread :(

Top Bottom