• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HUMOUR: What if Sony... [No console wars you miserable bastards!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the PS5 that we have seen is Sony's equivalent of the XSS and Sony release a more powerful and a lot more expensive PS5

Ps5: £450
Playstation Origins : PS5 super-uber-ultra pro massive enemy crab damage edition: £800. 2TB SSD, 4k UHD player, 2 pads, PSVR2 all bundled in.

This is not a serious thread or even a possibility at this moment in time, this is a fun discussion and 'what if'.

What other ridiculous consoles would you like to see?

Nintendo Switch 2 : 24 TF Nvidia Suitcase edition?

Edit: My bad, i said 2TB HDD instead of SSD. I'm a console poors and for 20 years have typed HDD in reference to storage capacity.

Last edited:

Ellery

The playstation origins you mentions sounds a lot worse than the PS5 we are getting.

I don't understand

GametimeUK

What if the Xbox series X that we have seen is the equivalent of this magical PS5 that we haven't seen, but instead it is way more powerful and has a better SSD?

MrS

Banned
One console will always be considered gimped or being an anchor if the specs are wildly different. Putting out one console and putting all of your energy in to it will always be the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom