• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Türkiye-Syria Earthquake Relief Bundle - $30 for Gotham Knights, Ghostrunner, Pathfinder, and more

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

The Türkiye-Syria earthquake relief bundle features over 70 items worth over $1,000, including:
  • Gotham Knights, the 2022 open-world action-RPG featuring Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood, and Robin; cyberpunk slasher Ghostrunner; epic RPG Pathfinder: Kingmaker Enhanced Plus Edition; action-packed heist game PAYDAY 2; and acclaimed sim Euro Truck Simulator 2.
  • All 10 current digital volumes of Image Comics’ Eisner Award-winning series Saga, plus the Starfinder tabletop RPG from Paizo.
100% of the proceeds will go to Direct Relief, International Medical Corps, and Save the Children in support of their ongoing Türkiye-Syria quake relief efforts.

Pay at least $30 for these 71 items

Gotham Knights
Ghostrunner
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition
Starfinder Core Rulebook
PayDay 2
Ticket to Ride
Starfinder: Junker's Delight
Strange Brigade
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Stick Fight
Farming Simulator 17
System Shock Enhanced Edition
System Shock 2
Pilgrims
Flynn: Son of Crimson
Into the Pit
Worms Rumble
Harmony's Odyssey
Mount & Blade: Warband
Saga Vols 1 - 10
Armello
Backbone
911 Operator
112 Operator
Calico
X-Morph: Defense Complete Pack
Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition
Space Crew: Legendary Edition
Monaco
Death Squared
Lust from Beyond - M Edition
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
Remnants of Naezith
Planet TD
Firegirl: Hack 'n Splash Rescue DX
XEL
Little Orpheus
Detached: Non-VR Edition
Agent in Depth
Lighthouse Keeper
Hyper Gunsport
Meow Express
Arcade Spirits
Non-Stop Raiders
The Inner World
The Amazing American Circus
Soulblight
Stacking
Hack 'n' Slash
MirrorMoon EP
Cosmic Express
Cris Tales
Orbital Racer
Symmetry
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Alchemist's Castle
Soul Searching
Doughlings: Arcade
Doughlings: Invasion
Quadrata
Rym 9000
stikir
Cats and the Other Lives
Soulflow
Izmir: An Independence Simulator
Guns & Fishes
Pill Baby
Project Chemistry
Pixross
Frick, Inc
Sunlight

All of the games have Steam keys. The eBooks are DRM-free PDF or CBZ files.

Last edited:

ACESHIGH

Banned
Gotham knights already HB material? When on Amazon prime/gamepass or epic freebie?

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Gotham knights already HB material? When on Amazon prime/gamepass or epic freebie?
I got it on GOG as a freebie from Amazon back in 2021...

Raphael

Even if you guys wont play the majority of the games its still a good cause.

Ghostunner and kingmaker are really good however.

jshackles

Didn't it release in 2022?
The game released in 2020. It was part of Amazon's October 2021 free game line up.

Give credit to Humble for supporting a good cause. There's some decent titles in this mix, I would recommend Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Ghostrunner was one of the most stylish games released last year. Go check it out if you want to masquerade as a total badass without being an actual badass.
The game released in 2020. It was part of Amazon's October 2021 free game line up.
You're mistaken right? Gotham Knights released in 2022.

Gotham_Knights_Cover.jpg

jshackles

Give credit to Humble for supporting a good cause. There's some decent titles in this mix, I would recommend Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Ghostrunner was one of the most stylish games released last year. Go check it out if you want to masquerade as a total badass without being an actual badass.

You're mistaken right? Gotham Knights released in 2022.

Gotham_Knights_Cover.jpg
Yup my bad, I though he was asking about Ghostrunner. Gotham Knights isn't even on GOG. Sorry.

Last edited:
Yup my bad, I though he was asking about Ghostrunner. Gotham Knights isn't even on GOG. Sorry.
I made a mistake too, I thought it released in 2022, turns out it was 2020. Then again I don't often play games upon release, usually wait for that sweet sweet discount.

FrozenFlame

I know it's for charity and all, but man that is a pretty weak list for 30 bucks.
True. The Stand With Ukraine was way better than this. I guess they kinda rushed this and perhaps other games will be added to the bundle. Anyway, guess it still has a nice selection of games for those new to pc gaming and it's for a good cause.

jshackles

It looks like they've added Xcom 2 to this bundle since it launched.

Top Bottom