• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Choice - July 2021, Yakuza 3 Remastered, DIRT 5, The Surge 2

DryvBy

yDLkVq9.png

Link To Bundle

Games included in this bundle:
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered
  • The Surge 2
  • DIRT 5
  • Hammerting
  • Nimbatus - The Space Drone Contrustor
  • Paradise Killer
  • Kill It With Fire
  • Bee Simulator
  • Elderborn (with Soundtrack)
  • S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster
  • Deadly Days
  • ADOM
Green = Positive, Orange = Mixed, Red = Negative

Last edited:

Graciaus

Humble is the reason I stopped buying games. I've bought every bundle for years and have tons of quality games. Looking forward to getting the entire yakuza series through them.

Pretty decent month for me. Really interested in ADOM (although you can get it for free on their site).

The monthly is rarely *not* worth $12 (or less if you threaten to pause. :p) I've only actually paused once since the beginning of Choice.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Solid month if you don't have gamepass and want to own the games. I believe the top three are on gamepass. I certainly know Yakuza 3 and Dirt 5 are. Elderborn looks kind of neat. Anyone play it?

GHG

Gold Member
Easy pause again. Already have the surge 2, yakuza, dirt 5 is trash and not interested in the rest.

That's about 4 months in a row now.

Stuart360

I dont know if its budget cuts, or they are just starting to run out of games, but man they have been bad for months now.
I'm also sick of getting constant begging e-mails from Humble trying to get me to sign up again.

FrozenFlame

I dont know if its budget cuts, or they are just starting to run out of games, but man they have been bad for months now.
I'm also sick of getting constant begging e-mails from Humble trying to get me to sign up again.
Developers don't want their games on the grey market so Epic Store and GP are better deals for them.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
yDLkVq9.png

Link To Bundle

Games included in this bundle:
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered
  • The Surge 2
  • DIRT 5
  • Hammerting
  • Nimbatus - The Space Drone Contrustor
  • Paradise Killer
  • Kill It With Fire
  • Bee Simulator
  • Elderborn (with Soundtrack)
  • S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster
  • Deadly Days
  • ADOM
Green = Positive, Orange = Mixed, Red = Negative
Insta-pausing my subsciption

Gamepass has all 3.

May wasn't bad. I didn't have Meto Exodus on PC and the Raytraced version came out during that month. Smart move from them. There were also a few other games I grabbed from that month including a Stellaris like space strat game. Can't remember the name right now. Too busy loving Stellaris I guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom