• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Human Fall Flat sells 30 million copies

Ceadeus

Gold Member
That's absolutely crazy huh? Makes you wish you were better at doing this type of popular things for getting rich other than your own trade.

One thing though, I prefer doing my trade for everything it brings me other than money. You gotta do what you love. Congrats for the team though! well deserved

Great Hair

Banned
ceum5eu.png

Never heard of. For a game that´s avaib. on mobile, pc and consoles, seems low? is this a clone of that playstation plus game about avoiding obstacles? (forgot the name, dont really g.a.f. googling, too hot, too late .. you know which game, do not pretend you dont know it!)

30 minus 11.5 = 18.5 million copies on mobile and consoles.

ceum5eu.png

Never heard of. For a game that´s avaib. on mobile, pc and consoles, seems low? is this a clone of that playstation plus game about avoiding obstacles? (forgot the name, dont really g.a.f. googling, too hot, too late .. you know which game, do not pretend you dont know it!)

30 minus 11.5 = 18.5 million copies on mobile and consoles.
30m seems low? Damn, you got standards.

jaysius

Banned
Full of jank, when played solo it can get incredibly frustrating because the game is broken and the way you play it is working with that broken.

I see a sequel coming that they dump a bunch of money into and get very little pay off, this is lighting in a jar kind of one off type game.

This game was immensely boosted by awful streamers.

Stuart360

The game is alright for a mess around, but thats about it. Its one of those 'fad' games where every streamer on the planet played it at launch. That combined with the cheap price (and being on mobile) resulted in these kind of sales.

kingfey

Banned
30m copies? Man, that is more than spiderman. dang boy. Gz to the devs.

I honestly believed this game was weird when I played it. i might have to go back again.

Donkey Kong Omg GIF

fermcr

Guess I'm one of the few that didn't purchase, nor played, Human Fall Flat.

30 million!... impressive number.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Really enjoyed the initial game and going back to it to beat the new levels as they appeared, great value since they added nearly as many extra levels as there were originals. It was fun to do the achievements, I did it all solo though so I'm playing through the levels slowly with someone else now and its a great laugh. In fact we finished RE8 together the other day so should get back on this, good reminder.

Hugare

To put this number into perspective: it sold almost as much as RDR 2

Sold as much as God of War and Horizon combined

At 1/3 of the $60 of an AAA release, but shit is nuts regardles

This right here is the reason why every big company is now throwing any shit to the wall to see what sticks instead of investing on AAA releases

Top Bottom