• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huge Xbox Spring Sale Now Live (Digital)

Mista

Banned
Xbox-One-Spring-Sale-Microsoft-569687.jpg

Xbox One Spring Sale is here and trust me, YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!

Unfortunately the thread can't hold all the info, so thanks to CAG for this.

FULL LIST

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nothing super earth-shattering (and a lot of repeat discounts from previous sales) but definitely still some good deals to find in the list. Also first-time discounts for stuff like Metro and The Division 2, although they're not too deep of cuts.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Worst Deal

Seriously, all joking aside, that is a pretty rubbish discount on a game that's obviously not been well received and has had much, MUCH deeper discounts in the past.

jshackles

So here are my top picks, keep in mind I typically swing towards recommending RPG games:

The Elder Scrolls Online Collection
- $29.99
This is an absolutely insane value if you like The Elder Scrolls games at all. This bundle nets you The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, the Morrowind and Summerset expansions, as well as the DLC packs for the Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Orsinium, and Imperial City. Since there are no monthly fees, this $30 will probably keep you busy for about 250+ hours of story. The game isn't your typical MMO, and can easily be played as a solo player.

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Complete Edition
- $15.00
Again an insane value on this beloved RPG. Even if you're rushing through everything, you can still expect this to engross you for well over 50 hours of quality game time.

Sega Genesis Classics
- $19.49
With over 50 games in this package you're sure to find something interesting. If you're like me and are a fan of RPG games you can find awesome games like Beyond Oasis, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star 2-4, and Shining Force in this bundle.

Ass Creed Origins vs Odyssey... I want to get the Gold version of one. Anyone played both? Which is more enjoyable? Do I need to play previous AC games to know the story? I think I played parts of 1, II, and 3.

frogger

Ass Creed Origins vs Odyssey... I want to get the Gold version of one. Anyone played both? Which is more enjoyable? Do I need to play previous AC games to know the story? I think I played parts of 1, II, and 3.
I only played Origins, it is good, the map is way too big, it gets boring halfway through. Larger is not always better.

Lone Wolf

I never played an Ass Creed until Odyssey and it is my favorite game I've played so far this year. I was told to make my purchase based on what I like more, Egypt or Greece. I chose Greece. No regrets, though I hear Orgins is very good, but less RPG than Odyssey.

TheShocker

I like Odyssey way better than Origins. Story, gameplay, lore, setting and so on is much more interesting imo.

Last edited:

jshackles

Odyssey is a lot better game than Origins. You won't need to have played any of the previous games to enjoy it. There are some very very loose story ties between Origins (which came out first) and Odyssey but nothing crucial at all.

Kagey K

Banned
I never played an Ass Creed until Odyssey and it is my favorite game I've played so far this year. I was told to make my purchase based on what I like more, Egypt or Greece. I chose Greece. No regrets, though I hear Orgins is very good, but less RPG than Odyssey.
I like Odyssey way better than Origins. Story, gameplay, lore, setting and so on is much more interesting imo.
Odyssey is a lot better game than Origins. You won't need to have played any of the previous games to enjoy it. There are some very very loose story ties between Origins (which came out first) and Odyssey but nothing crucial at all.

Listen to these people. I just put almost 90 hours into Origins and I’m about 30 into Odyssey and while I enjoyed them both, Odyssey is the better game. If you have the money and the time I suggest getting the gold editions of them both, but if you can only pick 1, pick Odyssey.

Thinking about picking up Lost Planet 1, 2 and 3 as I only ever got about halfway through 1 and never played the other 2 back in the day.

Top Bottom