• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many video games can you play when not you video are games playing instead of not doing playing something? true or false

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

Discuss, I know we have stoners in here, maybe they find some hidden message in this. Needless to say, I feel asleep for a nap and then read this like a first thing and I though, what the fuck did I drink? Ahh the nostalgia : DD

Last edited:
Reminds me of this

ac3.png

Last edited:
Reminds me of this game where people write texts with autofill suggestions of their phone.
Let's see if they own it or delete it. My money is on the second.

M1chl

Reminds me of this game where people write texts with autofill suggestions of their phone.
Let's see if they own it or delete it. My money is on the second.
Would be manlet-ass move, if they would delete it. Well, since GamePass is not really a PR machine, by any streatch of an imagination, but the ydo produce a good content (see no LGBT brading).

So do many other people, including most high-profile reviewers. Also, it sold 4 million copies in its first weekend.
It's joke, stop being so touchy and serious. It's night in here, time for some fun.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.

Discuss, I know we have stoners in here, maybe they find some hidden message in this. Needless to say, I feel asleep for a nap and then read this like a first thing and I though, what the fuck did I drink? Ahh the nostalgia : DD

Xbox adding a new piece to the Covfefe puzzle.

M1chl

Ok Game Pass....you win.
Just shut up and take my money already! Lol
Well, it's common knowledge that if you don't pay for the vidya through GamePass you are wasting money, I am playing Observation....GF is with parents in Weekend house, so I do not have to adjust to her sleep patterns and let me tell you that there is some really frustrating shit in thies game especially how that main side-(ch/k)ick talks to you, she does not know what the fuck she wants, so I wasted half an hour, if this was a bought game, I would be enraged an said some stupid shit about women, but since uncle Phil, I can just
1d1.jpg

Top Bottom