• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How long until i can take my PS4 Pro out of my cupboard of passive aggression?

How long?

• Ya done messed up, enjoy your PC gaming.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Better wait until she won't notice it's return. About a year, maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You've probably done the right thing in anger, stick with it.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Just wait until she leaves the house and hide it behind the TV a little bit.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Grow a pair, reconnect it this instant!

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Tschumi

Had a pretty vanilla fight with bae. The rig caught some shade, so i ripped it from the entertainment installation and stashed it in my cavernous sock drawer.

A fortune of unfinished games burning a hole in my IKEA blyerpblorp or whatever it's called.

What my next move?

Tschumi

Stop being a bitch and get your stuff out and play some games if you want. Life is too short to be cucked like this.
Hell Yeah Lol GIF by Outside TV

Send me in, coach!

And what high cred defunct 90s home entertainment system would that be? Coach?

A PS5 or XSX! Or get a nice LED-filled gaming PC and play it on that TV in front of her. She's gonna be walking all over you in this relationship if you don't make a stand somewhere. Bonus points if you can use her money to snag a PS5/XSX/both.

Jaxcellent

In my experience, whatever they want you to do it, do the exact opposite, this is the only way to deal with them.
or else before you know it, you will be on the couch, under a blankey, watching Grey's Anotamy.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Your game console "caught shade" most likely because your "bae" (am I doing this young person lingo right?) see it as competition. It means she feels like you're spending time gaming that she would rather you spent actively engaged with her.

Time to pull up your big boy britches and hash it out. Make plans to spend more time together, but also let her know that you enjoy gaming because XYZ... Perhaps offer to play something co-op with her or otherwise try to bring her into your hobby so that she stops feeling like time spent gaming is time taken from spending with her. If you've actually been ignoring her in favor of gaming, stop doing that. If you've been spending huge amounts of time with her but don't have much time for yourself and she still feels like "you game too much" then she's probably more needy than you can handle. Hopefully you can both reach a compromise. Waiting a few days and just hooking your system back up and continuing the same behavior without solving the problem or talking about it is the coward's move.

Good luck OP.

Last edited:
Your game console "caught shade" most likely because your "bae" (am I doing this young person lingo right?) see it as competition. It means she feels like you're spending time gaming that she would rather you spent actively engaged with her.

Time to pull up your big boy britches and hash it out. Make plans to spend more time together, but also let her know that you enjoy gaming because XYZ... Perhaps offer to play something co-op with her or otherwise try to bring her into your hobby so that she stops feeling like time spent gaming is time taken from spending with her. If you've actually been ignoring her in favor of gaming, stop doing that. If you've been spending huge amounts of time with her but don't have much time for yourself and she still feels like "you game too much" then she's probably more needy than you can handle. Hopefully you can both reach a compromise. Waiting a few days and just hooking your system back up and continuing the same behavior without solving the problem or talking about it is coward's move.

Good luck OP.
Holy smokes, a good relationship advise on GAF.

Top Bottom