• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How intelligent is the average GAFer?

How intelligent is the average GAFer?

• Total voters

FunkMiller

Gold Member
We're smart enough not to hand our personal data over to a gaming forum that then gets bought out by a massive corporation.

cheeky GIF

Last edited:

QSD

In my experience what really sets apart people with higher intelligence is they can easily distill essential information from background noise and identify and prioritize whatever the main issue is and disregard irrelevant side issues. Many times when confronted with someone who comes across as dim, the person can't discern what is important and will get bogged down in irrelevant or meaningless issues.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Smarter than the average bear aka
bear GIF

Banned
according to an IQ test I had to do on the request of my school teacher back in the day, I should be a genius... which tells me that IQ tests are not very accurate lol

Not to be rude, but I come here to mostly laugh at seeing retards try and engage with each other. I'm not usually disappointed, either.

according to an IQ test I had to do on the request of my school teacher back in the day, I should be a genius... which tells me that IQ tests are not very accurate lol
Most are definitely not. Hell some are specificaly made to make kids feel better. [very easy q's] The first one in this thread could be an example of that. Second is also bad since most q can be solved exact same way, only the very end nr 32, 33, 34 are interesting. A really smart person should score 145 = all correct, since theres only few 'hard' q.

Bl@de

Multiple IQ tests always showed something around 120 - 125. So above average but not genius level.

Ionian

Had a mate get a high Mensa IQ score. Retardly married an idiot that screwed him over.

Some things are better just living life and not stupid tests.

EDIT: was a nurse, now spends her money speaking to whatever God is new, I wish I was joking. She's conned out of her money and uses him for more. Feel so sorry for him.

Mensa test my ass.

Last edited:
Top Bottom