• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How come Level-5 can't get their act together?

I have been looking forward to Megaton Mushashi, Yo-Kai Watch 4++, and especially Inazuma Eleven Heroes Great Road. Having never played a Yo-Kai Watch or an Inazuma Eleven game before, I've been eagerly waiting for the past 2-3 years to finally get to play these games for the first time. However, since Level-5 have been outsourcing parts of the games' developments, their release dates have been postponed over and over again. You would think that after the first few games Level-5 would learn from their mistakes. But it seems pretty much all their games have prolong development time before the fans get their hands on the final products.

I know the proverbial "It will be ready when it's ready," but I can't help feeling disappointed with Level-5, who has always been one of my favorite developers, for not getting their house in order. Am I the only one feeling disappointed with this developer? Anyone else here looking forward to any, and or all of these three games?

Level-5 development delays from Nintendo Life.

BfURZAu.jpg

KRLkpZQ.jpg

t0OK1hq.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom