• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How can I join NeoGAF Discord server?

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I did link my account to Discord, than clicked that obvious button in here, but nothing happens! I'm not dying to talk to 100 nerds everyday, but why can't I use this feature?

I have the same dream every day:
Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

But how?

VN1X

Banned
I'd really like to join, but my Discord is tied to my other accounts and I'd like to keep my association with GAF as on the down-low as possible. Can't have people knowing how much of a nerd I am
Don't you mean how extreme alt-right you are? HM!?

The less of you on the Gaf discord the better as I talk behind your backs almost non-stop without repercussion. I'd like to keep it that way.

now i feel like i'm missing out!

jk i don't want to join. i have a discord account but don't use it. i'm too old for this shit i don't know what i'm doing on it lol.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
is this the secret club the peasants aren't invited to? is Grildon Tundy Grildon Tundy the Klaus Schwab Blofeld of the gaming community?
In a perfect world, you will own nothing and be happy, Mr. Bond-agon. Physical games must die so that the digital future can flourish. Goldeneye N64 carts will be publicly steamrolled and you WILL buy the digital version of The Last of Us Pt. 1 Remake No. 2 on the PS6 in 2027

Top Bottom