• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How BIG is your PS4/PS5 PSPlus collection today?

Shmunter

I popped into the psplus category of the library menu on my PS5 and was surprised I’m the owner of 240 PS4/PS5 psplus games at time of posting....

Have been a subscriber since the launch of PS4.

How big is your collection?

i9I6HJf.jpg

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
One thing that it is interesting to track is if you take both PS+ and GamePass from when GamePass was introduced till now (each at full price, PS+ and GPU/GP+LIVE Gold) and compare the amount of games you could play across both XSX|S and PS5 as well as the cost of the subscription how much of a difference you would see. Especially third party titles wise.

One thing that it is interesting to track is if you take both PS+ and GamePass from when GamePass was introduced till now (each at full price, PS+ and GPU/GP+LIVE Gold) and compare the amount of games you could play across both XSX|S and PS5 as well as the cost of the subscription how much of a difference you would see. Especially third party titles wise.
Most GamePass games are only available for a limited time. I still have access to every PS+ game.

Aenima

164 PS+ games on my library.

I'm also subscribed since close to PS4 launch, but thers some games that im sure i will never play that i dont bother adding. And even so thers probably more than 50 PS+ games on my library that i still havent played, some i really want to, but thers always something i rather be playing so the backlog keeps growing.

Mr Hyde

Stopped subscribing for a couple of years because I thought it was a waste of money. I rarely play these "free" games anyway. I'm more into physical editions. Plus on PS5 however has been very good so far, really upping the value of the service and making it more worthwhile. Quality games such as Control and good discounts. Not been using it much online, apart from 100 hours of Demon's Souls, I'm more of a single player guy. I hope Sony keeps up the quality of Plus, it's a good service when they are actually making an effort.

Gamerguy84

That's amazing. I didn't always collect them because I wasn't thinking ahead. I just looked and I have 46 games. Is that only PS4 and PS5?

Would there be more if I hooked up my PS3 and looked I wonder.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Misread the title, but my PS+ collection is well over 100 because I've had it for many years.

Last edited:

Shmunter

That's amazing. I didn't always collect them because I wasn't thinking ahead. I just looked and I have 46 games. Is that only PS4 and PS5?

Would there be more if I hooked up my PS3 and looked I wonder.
If adding PS3 and even Vita to the mix it would be even greater no doubt. PS5 only displays PS4/5....

PS4 only PS4 games I presume.

Think it's around 245 in the PS4 library as I rarely let it lapse (usually add a year when it's in sale). Considering I've been subscribed most of the time since PS+ launched, if you factor in PS3 & PSVita as well then I probably have double that number easily :messenger_grinning_sweat:

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights

Would be bigger if my PS3 games could show up. I've been subbed since day one. I did let it lapse for a year and some months.

Last edited:

Griffon

I don't like to pay rent.

(and yes I still have my fat PS4 since year of release)

Last edited:
It's not really hard:
PS+ = at least 24 games a year 7 * 24 =168 (probably well above 200 with the 24 PS4 classics they bundle now and those times games are multi-platform and you actually get 3 or 4).

PSNow had over 700 if I remember well, like gamepass it's mostly filler content... Just more filler and the Sony games.

GamePass was around 350 (mostly old) last time I checked, but there could be more by now, but you have to remove the games they have 5 or6 times to make the number look better like banjo kazoie, perfect dark, etc. Same with EA pass, many are already on GP, many are old versions of sports games (how many NBA\NFL\UFC do you need?).

Rayderism

Hmm....let me take a look....

PS+ category on my PS4's library (no PS5 yet) says 151.

But let's make it more interesting......

Games - 519 (I buy way too many games)
Purchased - 979 (I assume this is games and addons/DLC)
Apps - 10 (I put them in a folder called "crAPPs", lol)

Termite

Yeah, I've been signed up since about 6 months after it started on PS3. The 2nd and 3rd years of Plus on PS3 were insane, often getting AAA games six months to a year after release when they still cost 30-40 euros.

Even better, they gave out big Vita games like candy, to the point that when I bought a Vita it was because of all the games I already "owned" and I never really bought a single thing for it.

I've only missed claiming games two months since then, so my collection is well over 300. Wish I could play those Ps3 games again. Hot Shots Golf especially.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Probably a lot, since I had it from 2015 to 2020.

Never played many of those games. My favorite where BroForce, MGS Ground Zeroes, Tricky Towers and of course Rocket League and Furi, two games so good I couldn't believe they were just gifted away.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Why are you comparing Gamepass to PS Plus lol Xbox has Games with Gold that is like PS Plus games wile Gamepass is should be compare with PS now.

Both PS+ and GamePass Ultimate are services that I pay for to get value out of. So, if I invest $XYZ dollars on each over N years, what is the value that I will get from them?

PS+ = multiplayer + cloud saves + “free” monthly games + PS+ Collection

GPU = multiplayer + rotation of third party and first party games + selection of EA game + cloud saves + “free” monthly games

How many games I keep access to after N years is a valid question to ask.

GrayDock

155 games and I'm PS+ member since day one.
I never pick the ones that I know I would not play and some of them I already had when they came to plus, so I think it's ok.

sublimit

Banned
I had PS+ since September 2014 when i first got a PS4. And i've said that a couple of times but i would have dropped it if it wasn't for online play and cloud saves being locked behind it. I actually did for a couple of months when i was sure that i didn't had time for online play.
But with that said i prefer it from services like Gamepass (or PSNow) because unlike those 2 services you get to own the 3rd party games you claim for as long as you're subscribed to the service without having to worry how long they will stay in the service. I like that because i tend to like to take my time with the games i own and not to rush through them in order to manage to play more and more before they are removed from the service.

Anyway i think i have around 400 games across PS4/PS3 and PSVita.

Well over 300. I claim them all every month and usually at least try each game for a few minutes. I've actually found lots of great games that I would not have played otherwise. I usually end up playing 4 to 6 of the free games each year and that's been well worth the $30 to $35/year that I pay for PS+.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Mines fecking huge from the PS3/Vita days. Became more selective on the PS4 when I realised I would never play 80% of them. Still got games like Nioh that I’ve not even had chance to touch yet and many things like First Light that I’ll probably never touch. Wasn’t worth the sub for me during 90% of the PS4’s lifespan - Rocket League was the one shining beacon in a period of about 3-4 years.

Last edited:

Arkam

My PS collection rivals my Steam collection. And that is saying something. I probably bought more games for PS4 than I did for X360 the gen before (which was a lot). But then add all the PS+ games and such.... and its pretty damn big. As a kid with like 4 NES games I could have never fathomed a future where I would have hundreds of games for a console.

Labadal

I've got 262 PS+ games. (I think not everything is a game, saw a soundtrack, and some are online games.)

I've beaten 48 games, but there are more that I plan to play that I haven't gotten to yet.

Ten_Fold

Like 2 games, crash collection and Persona 5. I don’t haven’t even played them yet, I’m just not too interested in playing anything in the ps5, even though they are ps4 games.

Top Bottom