• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hotline Miami Collection now available for Switch

I've got it on my Vita, only played a few minutes... At the time, I just didn't want to play a mindless killer, it felt kinda mindless... but you know i recognize what people would like about the game, the difficulty, timing, how accurate and quick you need to be, ladeeda~ fun stuff

Appleprosy

I've got it on my Vita, only played a few minutes... At the time, I just didn't want to play a mindless killer, it felt kinda mindless... but you know i recognize what people would like about the game, the difficulty, timing, how accurate and quick you need to be, ladeeda~ fun stuff

The soundtrack is one of the best things about the game.

Threads like this put my mind to rest. :D
I liked the first one so much, and I wondered what my problem was with the second. I haven't even finished that one.
Feels good reading that others felt the same way.

Self

[/QUOTE]
Part 1 was perfect.

Part 2 the makers of the game were up their own ass and thought they were writers.

But then again, gameplay-wise it was top notch, plus the soundtrack is one of the best out there. It's still worth any penny.

Wasn't able to grab the physical release :(. I was at work, I used to be able to take my phone out and quickly place an order, but now at work with working in a hospital and the whole Covid thing I have to take off all my PPE and wash my hands before touching my phone, which I realistically can't do during a busy shift. Can't believe they did a popular game like this in a limited release instead of doing an open pre-order and they only sold it once instead of twice during the day...

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Never heard of this before. What's Hotline Miami?

ROMhack

Never heard of this before. What's Hotline Miami?

Top down shooter that plays a bit like a puzzle game. Has a lot of over-saturated colours and a punchy electronic soundtrack. Influenced by Smash TV and Loaded from the PS1/Saturn.

Last edited:
Top Bottom