• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Forbidden West: An authentic world

Airbus Jr

Banned
Dont think i can stand Aloy for a hole new game, dont metter how beatiful the world is craftes, i think she is the worst Sony MC last gen.

I just dont like her, it like she dosent have a soul, dont like her design, "attitude", i couldnt care less for her at all, for me she just dosnt work.
tenor.gif

skit_data

i was caught by surprise with the visuals of this game. being cross gen, i didnt expect it to be such a big leap over zero dawn.
Same here, when it was announced last year I was like ”there’s no way it will look even remotely like that trailer” after reading it was on PS4 as well.

Then came the State of Play showing the gameplay and I was actually very surprised. It is a substantial upgrade from the PS4 version. A bigger leap than GoW 2018 to GoW Ragnarök (which is by no means bad looking, 2018 was already stunning).

Last edited:
Dont think i can stand Aloy for a hole new game, dont metter how beatiful the world is craftes, i think she is the worst Sony MC last gen.

I just dont like her, it like she dosent have a soul, dont like her design, "attitude", i couldnt care less for her at all, for me she just dosnt work.

Well, she is a clone

TonyK

Then get a next gen only game and not a crossgen game. Also i wouldn't play a "boring" game just for the graphics.
I wish it was only next gen games with true next gen graphics, but that seems not to exist this generation.

And yes, I played a lot of games only for the graphics since videogames exists. That doesn't mean I don't play good games without fancy graphics, the two games I enjoyed more these recent months have been Tormented Souls and Blasphemous.

Hyperbole maybe..?

Top Bottom