• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy PS5 DualSense Controller Revealed, Out Tomorrow in Limited Supply

Draugoth

Gold Member

FoiDrdfXEAAi_EF

PlayStation has revealed that it's partnered with Hogwarts Legacy developer Avalanche Software for a new PS5 DualSense controller. This limited edition pad will be made available exclusively through the Official PlayStation Store, and we'd bet on it selling out very quickly.

If you want to nab one, it goes on sale at 10AM UK time tomorrow (that's the 10th February). As far as we know right now, the controller will only be sold in the UK. If that changes, we'll be sure to update this article.

The DualSense itself is all black, with a golden Hogwarts design adorning its touchpad and handles. We must admit, it looks pretty slick.

Mr Moose

Not bad, colours work well and the design isn't complete shit. I already have two controllers though, so not for me.

jaysius

Banned
Wow, kinda makes me with Xbox had a controller that nice.

Could have used nicer color buttons, not GOLD it'd be too much too tacky, but another color.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Since people can't read:

"The DualSense Wireless Controller – Hogwarts Legacy Limited Edition will be available in limited quantities and exclusively on direct.playstation.com in the US and UK only."

-Offiicial PlayStation Blog

Last edited:
Top Bottom