• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy Overview Trailer | Out This Holiday

jaysius

Banned
This will definitely get delayed. If not it’ll be a god damned mess.

Also if anyone didn’t see the timer on the growing plant and realize EA WB is going to jam F2P mobile systems in this thing you’re way too naive.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.

Also if anyone didn’t see the timer on the growing plant and realize EA is going to jam F2P mobile systems in this thing you’re way too naive.
developed by Avalanche and published by Warner Bros. EA has nothing to do with Harry Potter anymore.

that said, i do agree i think it will be delayed and even then i'm not sure that will be enough. I'm expecting the game to be a disaster as much as I'd love a new HP game. Avalanche don't exactly inspire me with confidence. They've only made shitty Disney games for the last 15+ years.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
developed by Avalanche and published by Warner Bros. EA has nothing to do with Harry Potter anymore.

that said, i do agree i think it will be delayed and even then i'm not sure that will be enough. I'm expecting the game to be a disaster as much as I'd love a new HP game. Avalanche don't exactly inspire me with confidence. They've only made shitty Disney games for the last 15+ years.
Posted too early in the am, I’m wrong thank you for correcting me.

Still right about the timers and microtransactions though.

Last edited:
Posted too early in the am, I’m wrong thank you for correcting me.

Still right about the timers and microtransactions though.

For what it's worth, they did say there were no microtransactions in the game.

They might add them after release though. Who knows.

Last edited:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius

Avalanche made some nice games on last gen consoles and they have skilled devs where a good budget could help: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/lttp...t-aka-dont-release-same-day-as-mgs-v.1636772/

Also if anyone didn’t see the timer on the growing plant and realize EA WB is going to jam F2P mobile systems in this thing you’re way too naive.

I agree. I also think this won't look as good as the reveal trailer.
Hope I'm wrong, I'd love for this to be the Mass Effect of the HP universe.

Saber

Gold Member
I just hope its 60fps.

And I just hope theres no stupid catches like "buy red crystals to speed up your plant growing or potion brewing. Btw, buy creatures and exclusive spells with books available at our store" bull crap. Willing to give the benefit of doubt, but Hogwarts Mystery is also one of their games and is the literal mobile trash with microtransactions on absolute everything(and the best of its a terrible game to play).

Btw why everyone saying this gonna have a delay? Is there any specific reason or people are just sour after other games delays?

Last edited:
Top Bottom