• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HobbyGaming or How I learned to stop worrying and love the mods

This is just another case of people being hurt for the discussion not going their way, and instead of trying to use their arguments to keep their point of view you just said "fuck it" and abused the report option. You lack maturity and you just made it publicly known to the forum.

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
This is just another case of people being hurt for the discussion not going their way, and instead of trying to use their arguments to keep their point of view you just said "fuck it" and abused the report option. You lack maturity and you just made it publicly known to the forum.
Yeah ok lol

You're still salty I see lol
movie-projector-clipart-33.jpg

Kuranghi

Can the mods update the title again with "Hobbygaming says: "Watch Dr. Strangelove 'cause its real good""? Lets get some sort of positive culturalizing result out of this pointless thread :goog_tongue:

Hobbygaming

You're giving me too much credit. You already gave into negativity just from the mere fact that you made a temper tantrum thread. The negativity is basically self-inflicted.
Most of the latest replies are positive and offering good advice or suggestions and then there's yours lol

Most of the latest replies [come from one user] are positive and offering good advice or suggestions and then there's yours lol
Need to add that important tidbit there for accuracy's sake.

Oh, and you should log off and stay away from the forum for a few days if you actually want to respect the advice given to you. Merely liking posts that give you good advice is weak virtue signalling.

Hobbygaming

Need to add that important tidbit there for accuracy's sake.

Oh, and you should log off and stay away from the forum for a few days if you actually want to respect the advice given to you. Merely liking posts that give you good advice is weak virtue signalling.
LOL

Hobbygaming

Putting a smiley face or a lol after every new post doesn’t automatically make you better for it, that cheapens the point your trying to get across.
Just make good counter arguments to back up what you claim
I back my points very well 👍

Hobbygaming

Gamernyc78 Gamernyc78 ? :messenger_tears_of_joy: lmao
Other people made threads about themselfs besides you two ?
He's not in this thread I don't believe but a few people here gave me some good tips and reminded me that there's a group that purposely tries to get people riled up here and I have to take that into consideration when I post

I back my points very well 👍
No you don't.
He's not in this thread I don't believe but a few people here gave me some good tips and reminded me that there's a group that purposely tries to get people riled up here and I have to take that into consideration when I post
It's common sense, you don't need people telling you about trolls.
But see here you did use DESTROYA DESTROYA advise (not using emojis)
Yeah I got some very good advice out of it from some cool people that had similar situations were things got heated. I feel like I'm better because of this 🙂
Who had a meltdown and made a thread about it besides you & Gamernyc78 Gamernyc78 ...

Hobbygaming

So trying to give you advice is trolling now ? You truly haven’t “learned“ anything . Be better
This wasn't a reply towards you, this was for Sonomamashine who I'm very familiar with and is not someone who should be giving advice on this matter lol

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
OP is sore and doesn't want to take this to PMs or the Ban thread because he knows most people don't check that thread, so he's afraid he won't get attention.

By doing it in the main gaming thread (like what his buddy GamerNYC did a few months ago about the exact same issue about being warned/banned and other people aren't), by doing this on the main page it also serves another purpose:

1. Get fellow buddies rallying with him as a united front
2. Trying to make mods look bad by publicly airing this out

Too bad for him, hardly anyone is backing him up. And I don't think any mods have cared what he's said.

Last edited:
This is a very particular group of trolls you're probably a part of them lol
Is this a deduction you made based on this Meta thread or ...
This wasn't a reply towards you, this was for Sonomamashine who I'm very familiar with and is not someone who should be giving advice on this matter lol
If you where familiar with me you wouldn't gone full REEEEE, looking for attention posting in the gaming section.
My advise for you : Never Go Full Retard.

vdopey

OP is sore and doesn't want to take this to PMs or the Ban thread because he knows most people don't check that thread, so he's afraid he won't get attention.

By doing it in the main gaming thread (like what his buddy GamerNYC did a few months ago about the exact same issue about being warned/banned and other people aren't), by doing this on the main page it also serves another purpose:

Too bad for him, hardly anyone is backing him up. And I don't think any mods have cared what he's said.

Why is it 2 pages previous, it was all cool and we were having a laugh - shit happened, Hobbygaming Hobbygaming lost his cool, he regained it - mods were cool, all is cool another page on and you have a couple of guys here trying to wind him up again, is any of this really necessary ? why are you still picking on him ?

I swear some people on here, just need to go out and have a walk and enjoy life a little.

Hobbygaming

Is this a deduction you made based on this Meta thread or ...

If you where familiar with me you wouldn't gone full REEEEE, looking for attention posting in the gaming section.
My advise for you : Never Go Full Retard.
Never go you, I got it! lol

Barnabot

why don't you guys fight each other like true gentlemen instead of creating these lame threads.

i might put some money watching some gaf users duelling other gaf members irl.

Hobbygaming

lodpbKC.jpg

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

Lol we did this already. Move on champ.

Top Bottom