• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HobbyGaming or How I learned to stop worrying and love the mods

Hey Tyler it's Best Bout Machine, just borrowing my friend's account real quick (but you can delete it, he doesn't care). Firstly, cute thing you did there changing my username. Secondly, just for clarification are you seriously okay with the way NeoGaf is right now? There will be an Account Suicide | OT thread by the end of the year (if there isn't one already). Is the site's moral grotesqueity supposed to be your revenge against the "sjw" who scorned you? Good grief. No offense but be honest, if you heard of someone else doing that, wouldn't you think that it's the most pathetic and predicatble thing ever?

As a fellow human being, if you're not seeing a therapist already, I urge you to consider it.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

MiguelItUp

Hey Tyler it's Best Bout Machine, just borrowing my friend's account real quick (but you can delete it, he doesn't care). Firstly, cute thing you did there changing my username. Secondly, just for clarification are you seriously okay with the way NeoGaf is right now? There will be an Account Suicide | OT thread by the end of the year (if there isn't one already). Is the site's moral grotesqueity supposed to be your revenge against the "sjw" who scorned you? Good grief. No offense but be honest, if you heard of someone else doing that, wouldn't you think that it's the most pathetic and predicatble thing ever?

As a fellow human being, if you're not seeing a therapist already, I urge you to consider it.
GreatQualifiedArcticduck-size_restricted.gif

Kamina

Golden Boy
Last I checked, Neogaf is a forum. Posts are attacking you personally? There's a report button. This isn't Twitter where posting screenshots for everyone to see will get you victim points.
Thats the thing. He reported 10 posts at once and got nowhere, thats why we have this thread.

Last edited:

zeorhymer

Thats the thing. He reported 10 posts at once and got nowhere, thats why we have this thread.
He said he reported folks. Was he expecting an instant response? Did he want people banned on the spot? Does he know if the mods DM'd the offending posters to cut it out? I thought it was common sense to report and move on.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
People keep saying forums are dying but stuff like this and the console warring and WYHI threads in OT are giving me flashbacks to 15 years ago so it looks like there's life in this game yet.

vdopey

Basically, man-child has dramatic argument then makes post. People be like "wtf!?" and now at the tail end you have the cringy sympathisers coming in too call OP a good boy and give him a little pet on the head to make him feel better.

Pretty much sums up this thread.

Dude you are blatantly troll baiting here.
trolls-einstein1.png

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

are you the idiot who kept using the phrase 'keep it at 100'?

im glad they banned you because that was fucking stupid.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I was just giving my opinion on some of the things I thought were far off base. I've even given my gripes with the game's story
gaf has a hate boner for this game because of the SJW stuff. that doesnt mean you can go around reporting 9 posts in a thread and expect not to have anything happen to you.

if you want a safe space to discuss controversial games like this, era is that way.

Rikoi

I was just giving my opinion on some of the things I thought were far off base. I've even given my gripes with the game's story
Man you had 35 replies in 4 pages, trying to shut down every other bad opinion about the game with :
- you are wrong
- it's your opinion because the majority liked it
- you haven't played it because you think another game is better than tlou 2

Dude you are blatantly troll baiting here.
trolls-einstein1.png

Well, as the thingy says under my DP, feel free to report me if you feel that way. As i recall, i was answering someones question in this thread, and before that i was throwing in my two cents like everyone else is allowed to.

👋

vdopey

Well, as the thingy says under my DP, feel free to report me if you feel that way. As i recall, i was answering someones question in this thread, and before that i was throwing in my two cents like everyone else is allowed to.

👋

kindness doesn't hurt, that's all I'm saying ;)

Heat is getting to me ... I need to step away from this shit ...

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
That tag has lied to me before! ANGRY NOISES!
I pride myself on never having used the report button on this site.

I'm not that kind of person and I never will be.
I've used it 3 times. Sometimes a post is too retarded to ignore. :see above:

Last edited by a moderator:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Meh mods i notice here are getting as sensitive as reee for my warnings, especially the post the admin wrote as to why I got banned was especially cringy as fuck

LOVE the name change, I'm guessing one of the awesome mods changed it for you fanboy.- Buh bye :ROFLMAO:

Not sad to see neo obnoxious fanboy, probably an alt, @@Orgazmus go away - Buh bye :ROFLMAO:

Initially I thought this thread was really stupid af, but it seems to be providing an excellent service of taking out the trash

Top Bottom