• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HobbyGaming or How I learned to stop worrying and love the mods

JonnyMP3

Why is everyone against the modern light theme??

giphy.gif
No idea?
Disclaimer...

I PREFER LIGHT THEMES OVER DARK!

Am I now a dirty heathen???

JonnyMP3

So it's still the same old thing as normal visuals then...
OLED for darker blacks and blackened rooms and LCD for for super brights and brighter rooms.
Get yourselves some OLED displays guys :messenger_tears_of_joy:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
@Gamernyc78 ? :messenger_tears_of_joy: lmao
Other people made threads about themselfs besides you two ?
Possibly. But not lately.

Only two lately come from these two posters whose purpose were the exact same thing. Whine about bans and warnings, yet supposedly everyone else gets off scott free.

And similarly, neither of these posts were done in the Ban Thread (which you'd think would be the local place to have it). Instead it's in the main gaming tab.

Go figure.

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Possibly. But not lately.

Only two lately come from these two posters whose purpose were the exact same thing. Whine about bans and warnings, yet supposedly everyone else gets off scott free.

And similarly, neither of these posts were done in the Ban Thread (which you'd think would be the local place to have it). Instead it's in the main gaming tab.

Go figure.
You don't quit huh 😂 keep on bro 👍 get it all out. I know today has been kinda rough for you

DogofWar

I like the light theme, prefer the classic though.
All other sites seem to be dark by default so NeoGaf is literally the light of my internet life. :messenger_tongue:

Top Bottom