• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman 3 - Under The Hood Reveal (PS5, PS4, Xbox)

Romulus

I wonder if Sony really paid for this though? They are barely supporting PSVR 1 on PS5, like what's the point?

It's called a transition. The new PSVR is definitely coming so they're probably drip feeding PSVR fans. But then again, we don't know what support this has. In all the gameplay VR videos, it does not look like a PS4 Pro game. It looks better. And some PS5 PSVR1 games have shown drastic improvements with PS5. This could be the first game developed with PS5 in mind in terms of power instead of a patch.

Last edited:
It's called a transition. The new PSVR is definitely coming so they're probably drip feeding PSVR fans. But then again, we don't know what support this has. In all the gameplay VR videos, it does not look like a PS4 Pro game. It looks better. And some PS5 PSVR1 games have shown drastic improvements with PS5. This could be the first game developed with PS5 in mind in terms of power instead of a patch.

I really hope it can take big advantage of a PS5 patch. Still, I wonder if Sony really paid for this exclusivity. If not, I can wait for a PC VR version down the line, I'd rather play on my Reverb G2 than PSVR with only Dual Shock support.

Top Bottom