• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman 3 - Official Opening Cinematic

Kuranghi

Getting pretty excited for this, I still think I'll switch over to PS5 from PC, even if I can't transfer progress, I think I'll have a better experience there than my GTX 1080. I also just don't want to play it on EGS since the games have no community at all and Steam will come later I believe.

gojira96

Love the series.
This cinematic is like Mission Impossible 4 + Mission Impossible 6, both of which are one of my favorite action movies.

I have high expectations for their 007 game!

Blond

Banned
Are they still forcing always online? Because I've written off the entire series till it's gone, I don't care how good it is.

VN1X

Banned
If only I could play it but it's exclusive to EGS.
3x

....I really need to get around to playing my copies of Hitman 1 and 2 lol.

Advice please: I finished the tutorial levels and completed all challenges but I got really overwhelmed by all the opportunities and things to pay attention to at the fashion show. What's the best way to approach it to not feel overwhelmed by the open-endedness and missed opportunities?

Also, is it better to play 1's levels in 2 or play each separately. I know the mechanics got changed.

R6Rider

Gold Member
....I really need to get around to playing my copies of Hitman 1 and 2 lol.

Advice please: I finished the tutorial levels and completed all challenges but I got really overwhelmed by all the opportunities and things to pay attention to at the fashion show. What's the best way to approach it to not feel overwhelmed by the open-endedness and missed opportunities?

Also, is it better to play 1's levels in 2 or play each separately. I know the mechanics got changed.
Just play the levels in 2. Your progress doesn't carry over between them, but progress form 2 to 3 will.

You can turn off the Opportunities in the options and it's a lot better to experience it that way IMO. You could always turn them to "Limited" as well. Just explore the levels at your own pace and mess around. After you get somewhat familiar you can start to plan your own path to take, how you what to kill the targets, etc. The more you play, the more you unlock and discover and then that allows you to play the levels differently.

Challenges and methods of killing are abundant and you will have plenty of chances and methods to accomplish them.

Last edited:

channie

1 - Take your time. Try following one, switch mid-course if you find a more interesting one. Save early, save often.
2 - Play the 1st levels in the 2nd one so the unlocks will carry on.
BONUS - If you finish all mission stories on the Bank level you'll get an OP item that basically breaks the game.

amigastar

Looking good

Zimmy68

I want to start Hitman on PS5, what is my best path to get all the levels ported to Hitman 3.
Do I need to buy Hitman 1 GOTY and Hitman 2 Gold Edition or is that overkill?

I'm assuming your the photographer and not the model. Good work though. I like the various color schemes. Your "people of Bhutan" photos were nice too.

Yes, not the Model for sure 😅. Thanks a lot, Bhutan is such a gem. Prob last place in the world barely touched by modern society besides essentials like wifi.

Top Bottom