• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman 3 Is A Big Technological Leap For The Series Inspired And Driven By PS5, Per Game Director

Md Ray

SSD is great. I want to hear more on the CPU side of things as well from these devs (especially those devs whose games are CPU constrained on current-gen and Hitman, I believe, is one of them), would love to know the kind of possibilities Zen 2 allows them moving away from Jaguar.

I guess this game is cross-gen? So it won't likely show much of a difference apart from no load screens and slightly prettier graphics.

Last edited:

INC

Less bloom please, and a real damage model would be cool.

If I axe someone in the face, give me RE damage model, I wanna see that head split

azz0r

Banned
The only thing I've ever wanted for Hitman was the ai to feel balanced.

Same as Red Dead, the game will always punish the player even if the play should be seen as innocent.

That shit pisses me off and if its just a sparklier version of hitman with the same dead ai mistakes, no thanks.

Kerotan

Halo and next gen features😂😂😂

Just posted these in another thread. Where is halo compared to this? And yes this is an open world game as well just like halo.
Not here to shit on halo but lets not talk about halo and next gen in the same sentence
9U6PVFN.jpg

7JOjkkm.jpg

qdnH0JS.jpg
Is that metro exodus?

MrFunSocks

Banned
Lol they’re literally just talking about loading a saved game faster. Any device with an SSD would do that. The XSX will do that. We might be talking about the XSX taking a quarter of a second longer lol.

PR gonna PR. It’s almost like they might have some sort of deal with PlayStation for say, oh I don’t know, marketing their game?

YCoCg

Hitman 2 is going to be on PlayStation Plus this month, so be sure to claim it as it will carry over into Hitman 3.

Edit: My bad, it's a PS Now game, got my hopes up there.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Lol they’re literally just talking about loading a saved game faster. Any device with an SSD would do that. The XSX will do that. We might be talking about the XSX taking a quarter of a second longer lol.

PR gonna PR. It’s almost like they might have some sort of deal with PlayStation for say, oh I don’t know, marketing their game?

It's in the OPM I think so yeah they probably have to say a quote with the PS5 in

Top Bottom