• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HITMAN 2 gets its very own STARTER PACK

Roni

Gold Member
Along with the game's February update, the title just got its very own starter pack. The starter pack consists of the first location in the game - Hawke's Bay, in New Zealand.

The HITMAN 2 - Starter Pack is your FREE entry into the World of Assassination and includes access to 'Nightcall', the opening campaign mission in HITMAN 2. You'll get full access to the Hawke's Bay challenges and unlocks - including hidden stashes, new starting locations and weapons that will change the way you can approach the mission.

All progression that you earn from the Starter Pack will carry over into the full game when you choose to buy it.

More info at the official news page, here.

I highly recommend checking this out, guys. HITMAN is a gamer's game. It doesn't do linear paths with pre-scripted events, it doesn't coax you into the same solution for its challenges. The levels are true sandboxes, all with their own social dynamics, disguises, entry points, targets and kill opportunities!

Last edited:

cireza

Banned
This mission felt like a tutorial and actually uses one slot out of the 6 missions of the game. The mission in the US also feels like "half a mission".

Hitman 2 is still great, but this was a bit disappointing.

i'm waiting for a sale or something, played the recent Hitman 1 last month through Game Pass, loved it save for the last few missions that were just absurd with the AI and the difficulty spike IMHO
looking forward to 2, but I'm not paying full price

Top Bottom