• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

History of BioShock (1994 - 2016)

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A full history of the Bioshock (And System Shock) franchise. From Looking Glass Studio's original System Shock in 1994, up to the more recently released BioShock Collection in 2016.

Celebrate this incredible narrative-driven franchise and learn exactly how the fantastic worlds of Rapture & Columbia came to be!

Join me as I detail each and every game, breaking down their development history, story-line, gameplay features, visuals, and overall critical reception, all backed with each game's original soundtrack.

Jamesie

Neo Member
featured more science fiction locations like a mutant infested space station and an old abandoned Nazi labratory.
Man that would be an awesome next entry to Bioshock, make it happens gents!

Nick 930 is great. Him and Jordan Peterson both got that Kermit the frog voice. Gooooood stuff.
GVMERS also has some cool clips if you're into the history of games and you're not familiar with him yet.

Porcile

Bioshock always felt like a dumbed down System Shock to me. The setting, art, voice acting were outstanding but in the end it was such a shallow gameplay experience and the story ran out of steam halfway through. I know it still has its fans but personally I wasn't compelled to finish it.

Top Bottom