• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

History Channels' Vikings Season 6

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
FvmL8C5.jpg

If you told me Ivar was going to Russia, Lagertha to Valhalla and Bjorn, Hvitserk, Gunnhild, Ubbe, King Harald and Oleg were all going to war I'd say maybe you have the greatest lie ever.

DisastrousDelayedDogwoodtwigborer-max-1mb.gif

It's up with with the best seasons of Vikings (Season 1-2) and its focused on Bjorn being a potential king and becoming the show's focus, what's actually happening in season 6 of Vikings? It leads the season in action, leads the seasons in battles and the little things (Hviserk being burnt alive, Ivar meeting his ghost wife etc.)

Bjorn is not Ragnar lets stop there, Ragnar's character set an all time high for vikings and he has a rare ability to capture the moment, but when Bjorn is on he's pretty close .
648280d86b7984639459b2c1a71ebadc.gif

You got all these side shows that can let the viewer explore so many different angles (Fights for territory (Harald and Norway), Torvi and Ubbe trying to find Folki etc.)

And we see all these side shows and what happens? The show announces they're done until probably November 2020. I'm not really okay with TV shows having breaks why? Because shows lose momentum.
giphy.gif

When they decide to bring back the show they have many things happening, will Bjorn lose Kattegat?

What does GAF think of History Channel's Vikings Season 6?

I felt they really stepped up from season 5. Let's see what happens.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom