• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

High on LIfe Steam sales skyrocket alongside PC Game Pass success

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
shh... let them keep rolling the xbox haz no gamez rethoric.
You mean the rhetoric from MS's own legal president?
Tea Time Drink GIF by VH1

I checked it and could only tolerate about an hour of it. The dialog was annoying af. Gameplay was surprisingly decent. Not for me.

I wouldn’t exactly count this as a big win for Xbox but if people are happy with it that’s cool. It is a little sad this is what the fanboys are using to “silence” those who are saying MS has no games. Lol. They have games. Not enough and none recently that I get excited for. Redfall, Forza, and Starfield can’t come soon enough.

Bad take since it was the #1 best selling game on Steam as well, currently #2. It sounds like this is a good game that a lot of people really like.
No, it doesn't count. Xbox has no games. It means that if they get a game, it doesn't count since they have so few games, and they only like the game because they have no games - therefore continuing the status quo of no games.

If you get confused again in the future, this will help you find the truth. Repeat "Xbox has no games" and then you'll arrive at the truth.

TheDreadBaron

Gold Member
Nice, happy to see this, very cool game and devs deserve some good feedback.
Edit: searching on Google for green rats gave nothing, i'm out of the loop.

No, it doesn't count. Xbox has no games. It means that if they get a game, it doesn't count since they have so few games, and they only like the game because they have no games - therefore continuing the status quo of no games.

If you get confused again in the future, this will help you find the truth. Repeat "Xbox has no games" and then you'll arrive at the truth.
Xbox..... has no.... games?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Last edited:

Pelta88

There are 10 permabans on the first page alone not including OP. That thread is crazy. . .

Last edited:
Why do people keep bringing up Steam? Steam has nothing to do with Xboxs ecosystem of available games...🤔
Well you see, you said this:
Can you blame them? Green rats are starving and High on Life is looking like a juicy meal.

It's success is more of a right time, right place situation. Happy for the devs all the same though
So then I said this:
Bad take since it was the #1 best selling game on Steam as well, currently #2. It sounds like this is a good game that a lot of people really like.
And now you seem confused. I don't know man, but I don't really have time for people that feign ignorance just so their narrative stays in tact. Have a good one.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I was mostly referring to the usual suspects that console war. Yes, the majority here seem to like the game.

The humor is an acquired taste and you will or won't like it. If the humor clicks with you, it's a very enjoyable game. If it doesn't, eh it's still a fairly decent arena/wave shooter with a unique art hook.

Rockondevil

Gold Member
Can you blame them? Green rats are starving and High on Life is looking like a juicy meal.

It's success is more of a right time, right place situation. Happy for the devs all the same though
Green rat checking in here.

Just letting you know I’m actually drowning in games on Game Pass.
Honestly some days I just look at the list and think wow maybe too much isn’t always a good thing. But then I just move on and enjoy the plethora of “free” games.

Top Bottom