• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

High On Life Runtime Revealed Ahead Of Xbox Game Pass Launch

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
high-on-life-runtime-revealed-ahead-of-xbox-game-pass-launch.large.jpg

In our exclusive chat, the developer Mike Fridley (Studio Director, Squanch Games) told us that High on Life will take around 10-12 hours to beat the main story. However, if you want to see everything the game has to offer, you're looking at more like 20-25 hours.

"Obviously, it depends on how much of a completionist you are as a player, but our average for just the 'main story' of the game is between 10-12 hours of gameplay. But with all the collectibles and side content you can easily spend between 20-25 hours playing."

Solid run time for an indie. I think this game will do well and put the studio on the map. Seems like it’s shooting above its weight especially with the writing carrying it. I wish more games were 12ish hours.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Cool. The devs mentioned that replay ability should be fun, because the sequence you get the guns can change in different playthroughs, and they’ll comment differently.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
8~10 hours for a game like this seems the right length. I don't want a talking gun for 20~ hours with Morty's voice.

Top Bottom