• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

High on Life Expansion DLC Releases on October 3

acm2000

will def get this at some point but im way too busy with starfield to even start phantom liberty yet let alone this, and forza out soon too (although thanks to quick resume i can jump in and out of races for that game while playing starfield)

Robb

Gold Member
This won’t be included in GamePass, right?

I’d love to play it, really enjoyed High on Life, but I don’t want to buy DLC for a game I didn’t buy.

This won’t be included in GamePass, right?

I’d love to play it, really enjoyed High on Life, but I don’t want to buy DLC for a game I didn’t buy.
But Gamepass is built on making you buy dlc or MTX, since they don’t make anything on the main game. If you’re worried about buying DLC for a game you didn’t buy either just don’t buy it, or buy the game and possibly get rid of Gamepass.

Robb

Gold Member
But Gamepass is built on making you buy dlc or MTX, since they don’t make anything on the main game. If you’re worried about buying DLC for a game you didn’t buy either just don’t buy it, or buy the game and possibly get rid of Gamepass.
Yeah I know, but I feel like it has happened in rare cases that the DLC is included as well. Or maybe I’m misremembering.

But yeah, if it’s not on GamePass I just won’t be playing it.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
That's a good trailer. I wish the game was good

plot twist: it was :p

pbd3Rwb.jpg

Last edited:
No. High on life was unbearable and unfunny. btw, I like rick and morty
At least I have A taste
High on Life was actually funny because it didn't care if it was being offensive and had a ton of crude shit. I am quite tired of the safe and bullshit sjw infested writing in the game industry these days and HoL was great because it didn't hold back.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
High on Life was actually funny because it didn't care if it was being offensive and had a ton of crude shit. I am quite tired of the safe and bullshit sjw infested writing in the game industry these days and HoL was great because it didn't hold back.
I can appreciate that on it's own. But it was too annoying for me and gameplay was just boring.
But let's not offend each other anymore...

Beer Baelly Beer Baelly don't even answer man. If attacking me with forspoken is all you have, save your breath. It's pathetic

Offend each other? If you find what I said to you is in any shape or form is offensive then I think you need to seek mental help. I can assure you that you do not offend me. If anything I am sitting here and laughing at your responses. It's quite amusing.

As for Rick and morty, I've never watched it so I have no opinion.

Last edited:

Bridges

I'm down for this, really enjoyed the base game.

Any word on what's gonna happen with the voices though? Are they using soundalikes or were voices already done before Roiland stepped down?

FingerBang

I'm down for this, really enjoyed the base game.

Any word on what's gonna happen with the voices though? Are they using soundalikes or were voices already done before Roiland stepped down?
Probably already done before he stepped down, but wouldn't be surprised to hear they let him voice the characters anyway

Certinty

Loved the main game but yeah, this DLC is not very good. A few funny jokes here and there but everything else is pretty meh to say the least, only like two hours long as well. Coming off RE4 Separate Ways and CP77 Phantom Liberty to this DLC has been eye opening.

Certinty

Finished the DLC and I can’t say I would recommend it.

Honestly, the first five minutes, the last five minutes and the credits are by far the best parts. The almost two hours inbetween is very forgettable.

But yeah, the ending and credits are amazing, i’ll give them that.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Yeah, I finished it in one sitting but didnt like it either. Humour was lame as FUCK. I miss Kenny

Top Bottom