• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima Could Be 'Consultant' on New Metal Gear Solid Game

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
R.cc3b8e1bb8076dc94ee5a85462330d75

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
tbh, as long he is involved i think its fine.
Im just disappointed it was not handled by Bluepoint.

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
What an insult to a legend, he should not accept just being a 'consultant' to his own baby
What if he doesn’t want to make anymore metal gears?

but yeah these types of things happen all the time. COs make a decision that changes everything. Then more often than not In few years those COs are either no longer there and/or failing horribly so the company tries to revert back to before the change.

Draugoth

Gold Member
There are multiple contradictions to the Kojima x Silent Hill Rumor things.

• Jeff Grubb said he was working with Xbox and implied during the Blue Box Conspiracy thing that Kojima wasnt working on Silent Hill
  • Gematsu says Kojima Productions is working on Silent Hill
  • VGC and +Mille A both said Kojima wasnt working on Silent Hill

jaysius

Banned

I still laugh to this day.

MGS series is full of fucking stupid to the max shit, like the retarded scene in 4 where the guy does "gun fingers" and kills a ton of people... or the farting man that ruins every good scene in 4... or 85% of the story.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
MGS series is full of fucking stupid to the max shit, like the retarded scene in 4 where the guy does "gun fingers" and kills a ton of people... or the farting man that ruins every good scene in 4... or 85% of the story.

Only someone with 200+ IQ like Kojima can understand the deep social commentary at play in this scene, entire essays have been written about how MGS4 would not be a game worth playing without its inclusion and would lose its anti war message.

Elios83

Emm why is this Millie A coming from nowhere suddenly everywhere? :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Did she get a couple of things right in a myriad of guesses like most Twitter insiders?

Last edited:

DarthPutin

People again take random rumor as gospel... I know this account got some things right, but it's still more than a little dubious. Some people say that this photo is stock photo or something like that, for example. And last year "she" was youtube analyst. No hate, but maybe smarter to wait a little before discussing it so seriously.

FrankWza

What an insult to a legend, he should not accept just being a 'consultant' to his own baby
Isn’t that what ended up happening with MGR? That game was phenomenal. I know it was a different genre but it used Fox engine and featured a pretty big character and is considered canon

I don't think he's going to be able to keep his fingers out of every pie there and get frustrated when he doesn't get his way. It would be better for him to pretend the game doesn't exist.

Top Bottom