• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here Is How Crazy Alien Isolation Would Look Like on Unreal Engine 5

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Having somehow managed to escape the alien lifeform from previously, Ripley now finds herself facing an entirely new obstacle as Sevastopol's malfunctioning systems are preventing her progress through the station. She attempts to contact the station's tech support only to find the agents have gone rogue much like everyone else onboard.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
It looks OK, but feels more uncanny valley than anything to me. I get caught by the little things that aren't right as opposed to the 90% that is near perfect. Despite that, very impressive looking, shame CA aren't doing a sequel.

Three

Am I going crazy or did the thread change? There was a post by nush nush complaining and the original post video has turned into a caller prank. Wtf is going on?

nush

Gold Member
Am I going crazy or did the thread change? There was a post by nush nush complaining and the original post video has turned into a caller prank. Wtf is going on?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
I don't think we really need a thread for every prerendered "what would Archon looked like in UE5" video.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Today we imagine what Alien Isolation 2 could look like in Unreal Engine 5 as a prequel featuring Ellen Ripley. Take a look at this GREAT footage from different reels and projects and get hyped for a future Alien Isolation sequel!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Imagining Alien in Unreal Engine 5 | We Created a Demo to Realize that Dream

It has been a long time since the release of the last version of the alien franchise, and fans wish to experience walking through bloody corridors and escaping from aliens with next-generation graphics.

We make this demo-trailer to clear the level of expectations of the fans from the next version of the alien, of course this demo is not playable and we are unable to release it.

nkarafo

Woot? I'm pretty sure the game already looks exactly like that. If there are any improvements they must be minor.

Am i crazy GAF?

Camreezie

With the new trend of remaking things we can still play on current gen consoles , i gotta admit this is one of very few i could get behind

Top Bottom