• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Henry Cavill Making Something Mass Effect Related?

ManaByte

Gold Member

351890928.jpg

It's all thanks one of our colleagues, who, using the right program (Focus Magic), got rid of the annoying blur from the photo, enabling us to deciphere the text. The result is surprising to say the least, as we can make out words like "Cerberus", "Reaper", "Geth" or "Tali'Zorah". Those who are more observant probably already know what it's about, so I won't keep the rest of you in suspense - Cavill is holding in his hand a text connected with the Mass Effect series.

Ammogeddon

Being as though next to nothing has been said about the movie development lately I’m more inclined to think it’s voice work and possibly mocap/his likeness for the new game.

mitchman

Gold Member
I'm willing to bet this is just a live action trailer for a new ME or for the legendary edition of the existing versions.

levyjl1988

Banned
He’s either doing a live action series with the Mass Effect series which is most likely as he is doing costume and makeup or he will be involved in motion capture and voice similar to Keanu Reeves in CyberPunk 2077.

Doing a live action Mass Effect series would be interesting, I can see it with production values similar to The Witcher or Star Trek Discovery.

You meant TransShep.
GenderfluidShep

Xir's a woman when Xe gets car insurance or applies for social assistance, then Xe's a dude when he goes to take a piss so Xe can use the urinal. Xe's a lesbian when Xe convinces (insert attractive crew member) to suck Xis girl-dick after talking to them a few times.

giphy.gif

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Cavill's agent posted this. I really think something related to ME is happening, notice the reference to the filter which is made of stars...

3h3oj9mp09k61.jpg

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
She’s also the reason why The Rock keeps getting the same corny ass roles just to make studios money. People like her are actually really bad for movies lol
She’s also the reason why The Rock is the highest paid Hollywood star, People like her actually know what the general public want

royox

I'd happily take a Netflix Mass Effect show, especially if we can get Anya Chalotra from The Witcher in there.

Mass Effect by netflix would be about Shepard, a black transgender lesbian that has to save the galaxy from the Illusive Patriarchy.

I don't want netflix to touch ANYTHING that I like.

Top Bottom