• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help me with VR?

Techies

Quest2 with wifi6 router dedicated to it. Wifi6 allows you to up the image quality more than wifi6. I have a asus Ax56u, think I've seen one other router that gave better results with virtual desktop back then.

But airlink is basically perfect on my set up. With the price of the Quest2 you can basically get a battery bank or syrap with battery bank and a really good pair of headphones to go with it.

I just don't do wired anymore. .

Resenge

Quest2 with wifi6 router dedicated to it. Wifi6 allows you to up the image quality more than wifi6. I have a asus Ax56u, think I've seen one other router that gave better results with virtual desktop back then.

But airlink is basically perfect on my set up. With the price of the Quest2 you can basically get a battery bank or syrap with battery bank and a really good pair of headphones to go with it.

You don't even need a WiFi6 router. My old ISP router works perfectly. I am looking to upgrade to a WiFi6 at a later date though.

Rival

Gold Member

Can you recommend me your full setup?

Top Bottom