• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help Me Decide: Demon's Souls or Godfall

id say demons souls, but yikes. i mean youve tried those types of games multiple times over...not really sure what youre expecting to change.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Should have been first post.
Too slow @GHG

Godfall looks like ass.
Its gonna die a death faster than Avengers and Anthem, the gamplay doesnt even look marginally entertaining enough to keep a player engaged and if the gameplay is trash why would I care about the silly loot they are gonna offer me. (bet you the loot is shit too)

^Maybe thats too harsh, being a launch title and console exclusive is sure to keep it alive for a while....but nobody is gonna remember the game in like 4 months....keep the dollar and invest it in some good headphones or literally any other game, id even opt for Assassins Creed Valhalla instead of this even though its crossgen.

Its a by the numbers game that inexplicably got past the pitch meeting, then someone actually saw a proto gameplay demo....had to have gotten the best head of his or her life and decided the world needs to see this.

Generic ass GPU boxart looking make everything shinyass shit trash tier lack of inspiration foofoo designs my first day in CG modeling class premiseless piece of shovelware.
geforce5700.jpg
FX 5700 LE my first GPU bought with my own money, could get 2x performance by overclocking, which means from 10 to 20FPS : D

Top Bottom