• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help educate Yoshi: Thin/slim/petite girls with big boobs EXIST

They exist but most petite/thin girls with huge boobs do surgeries because its not humanly possible to live a normal life with those things wearing them down. The back pain gets unbearable.

Blade2.0

Lots of these girls look fake. I got nothing against that, but Yoshi might be onto something if you can't produce a photo of a thin girl with big titties that didn't go under the knife.

I prefer chubby girls. I like a woman you can grab onto. But there are some slim girls with big boobs. Bu they are rare.

675full-stefany-hohnjec.jpg

jason10mm

Gold Member
From an aesthetic perspective the look is exaggerated femininity and is fine. But from a human development POV it is VERY rare to see a comic book style physically jacked female also with big boobs (unless implants). But the male physique is equally ridiculous as these guys are running around with 2% body fat on a regular basis and somehow find time to hit the gym 2 hours a day.

Anime aesthetic does seem to favor slimmer male bodies and less toned but still busty women. But without big boobs (and cleavage) I think it would be harder to distinguish between genders in a lot of anime, especially if everyone is in armor, spacesuits, or whatnot. Character identification trumps costume and body normality.

Mato

My cousin is just like that. She is 1.77m tall, underweight, with long raven-black hair and with very big, natural breasts. She is also the most intelligent person I've known. I'm not going to post any pics for obvious reasons but I can attest that this body-type exists and I have seen it. She's 40 now and a mother of 2 but her physique remains unchanged. But when she was in her 20s she was my Goddess and I loved her in the platonic way that only a gay teen like myself could love a woman. I've never even remotely toyed with cross-dressing or transgenderism but if I did then my imaginary psychiatrist would probably have pinpointed her as my secret object of desire and admiration, the woman I would have strove to be. Well, anyway, I'm over her now.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
They exist but most petite/thin girls with huge boobs do surgeries because its not humanly possible to live a normal life with those things wearing them down. The back pain gets unbearable.

yep, your post reminded me of Soleil Moon Frye (aka the star of the 80’s show Punky Brewster). She had massive back issues and depression due to them and went down to a C cup

v2nsrkB.jpg

dhQvpDB.jpg

yfNjOpF.png

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
This is someone I know... Or at least worked with... She's got boobs and booty... Over 30 and still has that flat stomach... and yes her boobs are real...

xqVDOMl.jpg

DLzXilr.jpg

ngwvxT7.jpg

dgDDkNS.jpg

gNBMGOV.jpg

dNfcunT.jpg

iEYEK06.jpg

DLzXilr.jpg

DLzXilr.jpg

ngwvxT7.jpg

dgDDkNS.jpg

gNBMGOV.jpg

dNfcunT.jpg

iEYEK06.jpg

DLzXilr.jpg
Consider that I did not say "slim girls with big natural breasts do not exist". I said girls as slim as OutrageousFacts OutrageousFacts ' anime girl with natural breasts as big as hers do not exist. The woman you just posted has thighs that are not thin as matches. Note, I do not think it is particularly desireable that thighs are as thin as matches. Just that OF's anime girl has some. I do have to say that the choice of women OF posted here is probably the first time I found women he has linked to me attractive though (disrearding the obvious breast enhancements of course).

Timex

Banned
My cousin is just like that. She is 1.77m tall, underweight, with long raven-black hair and with very big, natural breasts. She is also the most intelligent person I've known. I'm not going to post any pics for obvious reasons but I can attest that this body-type exists and I have seen it. She's 40 now and a mother of 2 but her physique remains unchanged. But when she was in her 20s she was my Goddess and I loved her in the platonic way that only a gay teen like myself could love a woman. I've never even remotely toyed with cross-dressing or transgenderism but if I did then my imaginary psychiatrist would probably have pinpointed her as my secret object of desire and admiration, the woman I would have strove to be. Well, anyway, I'm over her now.
You had me in the first half. Thought you were hard for your cousin.

Consider that I did not say "slim girls with big natural breasts do not exist". I said girls as slim as OutrageousFacts OutrageousFacts ' anime girl with natural breasts as big as hers do not exist. The woman you just posted has thighs that are not thin as matches. Note, I do not think it is particularly desireable that thighs are as thin as matches. Just that OF's anime girl has some. I do have to say that the choice of women OF posted here is probably the first time I found women he has linked to me attractive though (disrearding the obvious breast enhancements of course).

I showed you this girl, Yoshi.

l8KcE4k_d.jpg

Come on ...

Edit:

Also Mato Mato totally wants to bone his cousin lol 👻🐧

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Lots of these girls look fake. I got nothing against that, but Yoshi might be onto something if you can't produce a photo of a thin girl with big titties that didn't go under the knife.
That is some serious cope man from the 3 girls I posted they are all real and one of em used to make videos before she got a reduction. (rip)

m9gY7Bk.jpg

since we can't post nudes I'd just tell you to use google. Not even sure we can provide links without getting banned either :/

What about the complete opposite? When there's a bigger butt on a petite body?

Jgv5paQ.jpg

Those are the best, but this thread isn't about my preferences 🤷‍♀️

That is some serious cope man from the 3 girls I posted they are all real and one of em used to make videos before she got a reduction. (rip)

m9gY7Bk.jpg

since we can't post nudes I'd just tell you to use google. Not even sure we can provide links without getting banned either :/

You're really into that "drug addict, saggy boobs" type of women, eh? 🙈🐧

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
What about the complete opposite? When there's a bigger butt on a petite body?

Jgv5paQ.jpg
I’m pretty sure there’s some trickery going on here, either with the perspective of the camera combined with her twisting her butt out as far as it will go, or photoshop, or both.

Top Bottom