• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Helldivers 2 |OT| Another bug infested game

The Stig

Dont trust every helldiver.

I played a full mission with them. I found the super samples. Just as I was about to extract (while holding the super samples) I was kicked.

That is absolute trolling. I was not just ***ed out of the samples, so were 2 other players. I dont know which player kicked me but here are the suspects.

cwords.png

If you see any of them, be wary. We played an entire mission. I had a TON of samples (including super) and the dude just kicked me.

Last edited:
Yesterday I play an operation with Spyxos Spyxos on level 8 for the first time.

2 out of 3 missions we were the only 2 left by the time we could extract. We made it but lost a SHITLOAD of samples due to us getting completely destroyed by incoming Gunships, Dropships with factory Striders, Hulks you name it. We actually had to hide behind some rocks at extraction in order to make it.

The only caveat was that we were only able to choose 3 Stratagems, this made us change our whole approach.

I actually had sweaty hands at the end of the final Blitz mission. Man that was fun! :D
Spyxos and I share a mutual urge to collect as much as possible and to TK each other at least once a match.

Anyone using Discord and wants to join our antics, please drop your Steam name!

Video Games Squad GIF by PlayStation

And Mobilemofo Mobilemofo is a traitor. Didn't accept rolecall and was absent in our time of need.

Everybody Loves Raymond Traitor GIF by TV Land

Last edited:
figured the major order would fail since yesterday it was still 4/10 on the planets we had successfully defended. but hopped on tonight and all of a sudden it's 9/10? all the other divers had been going into overdrive or something? 14 hours left and one of the bot planets is at 60%. hopefully when I get up tomorrow it's fully liberated and the major order is done.

Mobilemofo

Yesterday I play an operation with Spyxos Spyxos on level 8 for the first time.

2 out of 3 missions we were the only 2 left by the time we could extract. We made it but lost a SHITLOAD of samples due to us getting completely destroyed by incoming Gunships, Dropships with factory Striders, Hulks you name it. We actually had to hide behind some rocks at extraction in order to make it.

The only caveat was that we were only able to choose 3 Stratagems, this made us change our whole approach.

I actually had sweaty hands at the end of the final Blitz mission. Man that was fun! :D
Spyxos and I share a mutual urge to collect as much as possible and to TK each other at least once a match.

Anyone using Discord and wants to join our antics, please drop your Steam name!

Video Games Squad GIF by PlayStation

And Mobilemofo Mobilemofo is a traitor. Didn't accept rolecall and was absent in our time of need.

Everybody Loves Raymond Traitor GIF by TV Land
Deepest apologies. I was on from 11pm until 6.30am. I never got a thing...

For like 10 seconds, that dude had Lady Liberty acting up.
Pffff I took 1 out by headbutting it. COME AT ME BRO!
But those 2 Striders is something I'd love to experience. I love the ways you can do stuff in this game.

(That laugh and gasp at the end is Spyxos :D )

Last edited:

stickkidsam

Pffff I took 1 out by headbutting it. COME AT ME BRO!
But those 2 Striders is something I'd love to experience. I love the ways you can do stuff in this game.

(That laugh and gasp at the end is Spyxos :D )
lmao Philoctetes would be proud.

Gotta love seeing my fellow divers democratic derring-do! For real the stuff you can pull of in the game is nuts. Crushing a group of bugs with the ragdoll of a Bile Titan is particularly juicy.

I tried standing on a Strider to see if the buttniks would friendly fire their fortress to hell, but the armor must’ve been too thick. I was standing on the thing for 5 minutes and it had no signs of slowing down.

Spyxos Spyxos please tell your Guard Dog Laser to fuck off!

Stupid thing almost sliced me in half on multiple occasions.
Guess its a relative to this fucking drone: (clipped it at the right moment)

And don't come with that " Its trained to hit you" shit again. So is my Breaker. OK!? :p

Oh and some shameless promotion for my Spotify playlist:

Any suggestions for further expanding my list?

Last edited:

Frwrd

Want to call in a Hellbomb? Gunship zeroes in on it and blasts it as soon as it lands.

Quick tip for this specific or similar situation, especially on the higher difficulties.
When doing missions that you know will require calling in a Hellbomb or protecting an area for X amount of time (ICBM launch etc) it’s always good to always bring one of the Shield Generator Relays.

They can take pretty much anything that’s thrown at them.
Call in the Hellbomb, right after call in the Shield Generator Relay, input the code on the HB and just get out of there.

Works every time.

Ok im done with this all over the place difficulty!!!

FFS FIX IT!!!

Joining a Hard mission and instantly being greeted by 5 gunships, 15+ striders, 4 dropships and Berserkers in a safe landing area is just fucked up.
ALT+F4 it was.

This seriously needs to be adressed...... Did a level 7 yesterday and died once. This last session we dropped in and within 2 minutes were down 6 reinforcements. It's utter shit.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Question 1: How's come people will throw down strategems right before extraction? Is it just for the cool factor?

Question 2: Why am I getting kicked from games? This last round, I was playing on Extreme with 3 randos, had the most kills at 250 with the next highest being ~170. I had 273 friendly fire damage, while another guy had 1700+.

I'm Level 22 and those guys were 50+ is the only thing I can think of. Is that probably the reason? If so, I think I finally have some understanding of what it feels like to be on the receiving end of racism. My Level is not who I am lol

Last edited:

Spyxos

Gold Member
Question 1: How's come people will throw down strategems right before extraction? Is it just for the cool factor?

Question 2: Why am I getting kicked from games? This last round, I was playing on Extreme with 3 randos, had the most kills at 250 with the next highest being ~170. I had 273 friendly fire damage, while another guy had 1700+.

I'm Level 22 and those guys were 50+ is the only thing I can think of. Is that probably the reason? If so, I think I finally have some understanding of what it feels like to be on the receiving end of racism. My Level is not who I am lol
If you are from Eu, we can play together. My name is Spyx on Steam.

Top Bottom