• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heavily armed active shooter near polling station, Azusa California

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulUnison

Banned
This is a horrible thing but did you somehow expect that no persons in this would would commit murder today? Was that your standard for expectations for humanity at the start of this day?

Think about events like this, don't dwell on the negative.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...e-extended-to-accommodate-election-day-visits

Well, I mean, I wasn't expecting a 24 hour period of world peace, but I was desperately hoping nobody would be hurt or killed today "in the name" of the election.

Wtf... I live in Glendora, the neighboring city! This isn't contained yet is it???

It wife is going to vote today around 5. I'm scared.

riotous

Banned
Terrible.

Side note: causality means an injury or death as a result of an incident, so there's 4 known casualties, one known fatality. One of the most misused words in these threads.

ciD_Vain

I live 2 blocks away. I hear helicopters everywhere. The gunfire was definitely heard and my dogs went under the table hiding...

Otnopolit

How terrible. This is not the America we should ever cultivate through hate and fear of the other.

We are making assumptions at this moment that it is election related, maybe it's not.

Crayon

I wish I could feel surprised.

I'm glad this election is almost over but God damn we have a ton of messed up trash psychos in this country.

I wish I could feel surprised.

I'm glad this election is almost over but God damn we have a ton of messed up trash psychos in this country.

I don't have numbers to back this up but I have a hunch there haven't really been an uptick in mass shootings as a result of this election. They have felt like a daily occurrence for many years now.

jurgen

I blame Trump for this and his calling for intimidating people at the polls.

I know you're excited for your narrative but...

AkFtZeG.png

It's not looking that likely.

Please let that source of a second suspect be false. If there is another shooter, please let everyone living there be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom