• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HDTVTEST: Sorry, but Horizon Forbidden West's Gorgeous Visuals are TAINTED by Distracting Picture Quality Bugs

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Lmfao. A console only player won't play 30 fps games anymore. If you really care about frame rate, PC is the only way to go. But console only players can't really do anything but take what comes in the package. Beggars can't be choosers.
Of course I can choose. Games that support 60fps. And until now that's (60fps/120fps) all I have been playing on my PS5.

Mephisto40

Meanwhile I played the game to completion on my ps5 and didn't feel the need to write a weird apologetic article like this

Like a normal person

saintjules

Lmfao. A console only player won't play 30 fps games anymore. If you really care about frame rate, PC is the only way to go. But console only players can't really do anything but take what comes in the package. Beggars can't be choosers.

PC is the way to go if you don't mind waiting a long time for the game to hit the platform.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Why was it TAINTED and not tainted, because capitalizing the negative word in your title gets you more clicks right? Pathetic

Camreezie

If this could ruin the experience of playing this game for you I find that bizarre. You can barely see what he describes. I myself had heavy framerate slowdown when playing the game on visual mode but when switching to performance had no problems

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Get ready for this - I don't care about either of these games XD

I just can't stand 30fps now that I have had almost consistent 60fps since PS5s launch. Its just not a thing Im willing to accept anymore, I also stopped watching SD content etc. Tech and expectations move on.
I'm sorry to hear that

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
I'd rather play the game at 4k and 30fps than at 60fps and the graphical fidelity being screwed. Also played it at 30fps (which we will be doing in most non-cross gen games anyway, later during the gen lol)
Same here. We'll get even better looking games at 30fps once more current gen games start coming

Top Bottom