• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haydee 2 Review

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Watched and frankly, game looks like shit.

Kinda surprises me we the man said the game has a nice community. What is it that people like about the game? Aside from the booba I mean.

Ulysses 31

Watched and frankly, game looks like shit.

Kinda surprises me we the man said the game has a nice community. What is it that people like about the game? Aside from the booba I mean.
Game looks far from bad IMO, there's contact shadows on everything. The clinical clean look does not feel out of place with the high-tech(shady company creating human looking dolls) setting and it's the puzzles and exploration what drives to keep playing. 2 added a dark lore around the fabrications of the human dolls.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Game looks far from bad IMO, there's contact shadows on everything. The clinical clean look does not feel out of place with the high-tech(shady company creating human looking dolls) setting and it's the puzzles and exploration what drives to keep playing. 2 added a dark lore around the fabrications of the human dolls.
Yeah agree, I like the looks of the game. Kinda reminds me of PN03 or Mirrors Edge.

What doesn't look as good is the gunplay or the lack or even item descriptions, but maybe this is more subjetive and it's just that the game is not for me.

Btw, glad to see gman videos over here. One of my fav youtube channels.

Tschumi

This game belongs on the relevant thread about TnA. I for one believe i saw a taint and that's just too real for polygonal cgi assity.

The first Haydee is a fantastic game. I can't run the sequel right now. I don't know if getting rid of platforming was what the series needs. My only gripe with platforming is the "fixed speed" while doing platforming movements even when you know where you want to go which is a problem with any Tomb Raider game. It's up there with the best and more compelling than the majority of which Squeenix or Capcom can shit out with those franchises core gameplay loops now.

If you like Resident Evil and Tomb Raider you'll love the first game.

I liked the first Haydee, but man it's brutal with it's difficulty. If you have the patience, the map and puzzles are devilish and intricate. I used a guide and save cheat, but still had a blast. You really gotta respect just how massive this maze is.

Top Bottom