• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Season 7

Aldynes

Having new maps/weapons is cool I like what they added for HALO 3, i don't care for customisations and weird colors has I've turned them off, nostalgia maybe, It's so bonkers to think this game was a train wreck at release and they abandoned it for years before fixing it and improving on top of it in recent times, it has to be done though it's HALO.

Imagine this with an Gears of War collection or Call of Duty collection (with proper remade graphics assets) It's so great to play timeless classic multiplayer game like Halo 2,3 with modern console/PC with an active playerbase and support from it's devs, that kind of stuff NEVER happen especially for console games, you have your usual DLC / support for months / 1 or 2 years before it get stopped when the next entry of the series release in stores, then it just fades away with low player count and eventually just become a desert for online multiplayer, sometimes you got weird stuff like Call of Duty Black Ops 2 to Call Of Duty Ghost where the new game is polarizing that the fans (that's debatable as I liked it a lot) decided to go back to the precedent Call Of Duty (BO2) and the devs did support it AFTER with new DLC / skins etc.

We used to have this only applying for PC games.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Campaign Crossplay still needed.
Yeah, I know they said it was a pain, but many of us expected it when they were so unclear about crossplay implementation.
They talked about crossplay for months and months, and when it came, it was "multiplayer only."
Kinda disappointing.

Banjo64

cumsessed
energy sword skins :messenger_fire: :messenger_fire: :messenger_fire:

light sabers fight GIF by Star Wars

Is the custom browser launching with this update as well?

How does this work if I've uninstalled campaigns and MP for CE, 2, 3 and Reach?

Well you’re only going to be able to play 4’s multiplayer, aside from that nothing else will change. You’ll still get the update and the new content, you’ll still be able to work towards the season unlocks.

Hawk269

Does this include the fixes to the original game? I heard they were going back to CE to fix some things from the original port.

Top Bottom