• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite's head of design Jerry Hook leaves 343 Industries

I just got an XSX and downloaded halo infinite and the MCC

I’m actually shocked at how much more I enjoy Halo Infinite over the Bungie classics. The controls, movement, and overall gameplay of both SP and MP seem far better with Halo Infinite.

Maybe it’s because the Bungie games are just so dated at this point. I never found halo SP to be all that great, but the open world nature combined with fluid controls and gameplay options of infinite feels a lot better to me
Part of Halo love is nostalgic. I have yet to hear a compelling argument as to why the Bungie games were better gameplay wise. Most Infinite complaints are about there not being enough maps and missing co-op. Those things will be added but they can't come soon enough.

Part of Halo love is nostalgic. I have yet to hear a compelling argument as to why the Bungie games were better gameplay wise. Most Infinite complaints are about there not being enough maps and missing co-op. Those things will be added but they can't come soon enough.

Yeah everything feels great about the game overall and a big improvement from the Bungie games imho…

It’s not perfect but it’s certainly really good.

I think that they should just split Halo MP off onto its own thing and make the SP content separate, similar to CoD

They need a dedicated MP team to keep the engagement going while taking their time perfecting the SP installments to be something massive and epic

Yeah everything feels great about the game overall and a big improvement from the Bungie games imho…

It’s not perfect but it’s certainly really good.

I think that they should just split Halo MP off onto its own thing and make the SP content separate, similar to CoD

They need a dedicated MP team to keep the engagement going while taking their time perfecting the SP installments to be something massive and epic
I'm pretty sure they've already split up responsibilities. Certain Affinity is working on multi-player while 343i works on single player story. We'll see how things go.

Top Bottom