• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite Technical Preview Livestream July 28th at 2pm PST

ManaByte

Gold Member

the dark knight joker GIF by hero0fwar

Less talky more space shooty man pls

Xbox One S footage looks like 30fps at a much lower resolution than their other promo videos. That being said, it's damn impressive the engine can scale from their lowest model to highest model (including PC). Excited for the rest of this one.

Last edited:

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
Any news if you get to unlock anything for the game by playing in flight preview

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Outside the shader setting wich was set on low every other setting was on high and ultra, and still it was using 1.5gb vram. How can it be that low? The game is not the best looking thing around but still 1.5gb vram is just nothing these days. And the game is looking decent now and have tons of options. They really want this thing to run on everything.
51342672275_eb01f1fa7a_o.jpg

Probably will be the first Halo since Halo 3 for me.
Imagine AIs with collaborations from various franchises.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

reksveks

This is looking pretty good to me but not a massive halo fan or arena shooter.

BTW I am still going to give it a try. Maybe it reminds me enough of my early childhood before I got into Jrpgs

Last edited:

Dampf

Outside the shader setting wich was set on low every other setting was on high and ultra, and still it was using 1.5gb vram. How can it be that low? The game is not the best looking thing around but still 1.5gb vram is just nothing these days. And the game is looking decent now and have tons of options. They really want this thing to run on everything.
51342672275_eb01f1fa7a_o.jpg
Maybe they are using Sampler Feedback for this one. 1.5 GB is indeed very low and far less than any modern game in the recent years.

Them using a 2080, which supports Sampler Feedback also backs this up.

Either that, or the 1536 MB figure means something else.

Question for Steam users, do we receive a code for the technical preview for Halo Infinite or do we have to look for it on our steam library?

Thank you! :)

Top Bottom