• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite removes armor color customization in favor of "coatings" (Similar to Destiny "shaders")

Give them and inch and they will take a mile especially Microsoft.

Let this sink, because once the the Halo franchise has been raped enough with monetization there isn't going to be much left worth talking about. Hell there already isnt anything clearly since every topic that ever breaks light is always negative.

F2P mutiplayer sacrifice for a 5 year 500 million dollar game.... Just freaking kill it already god damn.
I still remember how Dungeon Keeper died. And in some ways how C&C died too. When you took a classic franchise, and turn it into an entirely different game.
Now granted, it is too early to expect the worst. A game is not dead unless the game actually launches first. We will see if Microsoft is willing to throw down the money needed to rescue a legacy. I mean it worked for Final Fantasy XIV. It CAN happen.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Give them and inch and they will take a mile especially Microsoft.

Let this sink, because once the the Halo franchise has been raped enough with monetization there isn't going to be much left worth talking about. Hell there already isnt anything clearly since every topic that ever breaks light is always negative.

F2P mutiplayer sacrifice for a 5 year 500 million dollar game.... Just freaking kill it already god damn.
So they include customization in their games so people can express themselves however they want, and you start complaining that it costs money... Just use the default armor then.

Also Halo Infinite development didn't cost 500mil.

Spaceman292

Banned
Yeah makes sense from a business perspective; it’s one more thing to chase. Custom colours are great and all but doing events, promotions, DLC etc where you can get a particularly cool “skin” drives engagement. Might not be to everyone’s liking but it is what it is.
I don't think it's to anyone's liking

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Should be a big improvement over the halo 5 system where there’s 10 versions of each armor to unlock

You could color your armor whatever color you wanted once one(armor) was unlocked.

With this system you need to unlock colors for your armor.
Some colors will obviously be "exclusives" and in the Battlepass.
I dont play FFA so it isnt too much of a problem.

But I do play Warzone Firefight, which Im guessing some variant of will be in Halo infinite.....so there Id like to get my ConstructiCon colors as soon as possible.

And not the plastic shader which im sure most of the free ones will be.
I want my armor to actually look like painted metal.
Not this shit:

hi_mark_vii_monarch_waypoint-8ed12adbf5db4ace99fee48b590f8022.jpg

So they include customization in their games so people can express themselves however they want, and you start complaining that it costs money... Just use the default armor then.

He was never going to play Halo Infinite anyway....so he is bitching just to bitch.
I once complained about BA not giving you flight socks, eye mask, toothbrush and toothpaste anymore as standard in long haul overnight flights......then i realized I dont fly with BA, why the fuck do i care?
But on GAF even when you dont care about something, you gotta bitch about it.

ZywyPL

Banned
The consensus is Halo 5s multiplayer is trash hence why it was dead barely months after launch.

I got to play quite a bit of H5 MP on my cousin's XB1 once it launched, and I have to say, gameplay/gunplay-wise it was indeed on of the best FPS i have ever got to play, that was the moment I realized why so many people love the series and why it's so popular, but on the other hand, the spawn system was utter garbage, with only MW3 being worse, you were always spawning alone next to the entire enemy team, far away from your teammates, sometimes even right in front of entire enemy team without even a half a second to react, twice in a row even, and this aspect alone made the overall experience very painful and ruined all the fun for us, exactly as MW3 spawns did. Note to take - we typically play only TDM mode, so we tried to play domination, because with fixed spawn points the spawn system gets so much better, right? And indeed it did, except there is no separate playlist for that particular mode, it's thrown in one bag with TDM which we wanted to avoid, and CTF no one ask for, like how hard can it be to separate the game modes? And the matchmaking was bad as well, it was always a hit or miss, if you're from Europe and you played with Europeans then it was a flawless experience, but the other round it's Europeans vs Americans vs Asians vs middle east, and it was one giant lagfest. Supposedly the game was constantly being patched throughout the year, but 2-3 months of an unpleasant experience we gave up and never touched the game ever again, and I guess many many people had the exact same feelings when I read that MP didn't last long, they just left the game and never bother giving it a second try despite 343's efforts to fix it.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Spoken like someone under the age of 20. I will wait for 343 to produce a single game that was worth playing before praising them for spending over 5 years developing something and then turning it into something to be used as an MTX store front.

Like everyone remembers these are the people responsible for The Master Chief Collection right? Halo 4? Halo 5? Like.... these where all terrible entries.... I mean they screwed up releasing a remaster for gods sake... most the work was already done for you at that point.

This studio has released nothing that should give you confidence in there up coming product, the trailer was a laughing stock and when received suddenly resulted in the game being delayed, the multiplayer will be free but that will only be because they know its not worth paying for.

I disagree.

There seems to be a lot of respect for Halo Infinites multiplayer among fans.

So much in fact, that it's reason for optimism for Halo Infinite multiplayer.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Ach, never mind Bo my friend, you’ll be hard at manual labour grinding for that $70 per game, or probably more depending on where you live.

Enjoy.

Nah, I'm good here and wish the rest be able to get whatever they like as well. I'll be buying most of the games shown in the showcases by PS5, but won't have enough time to play them all at once so getting them one by one as I finish each, that way you might get one with a price cut as well. ;)

Regards. :messenger_ok:

Everyone going F2P + microtransactions + Season Pass + Expansions + Cosmetics are getting out of hand and annoying. Luckily, a lot of developers are bitting their tongues long term, like Bioware with Anthem and Crystal Dynamics with Avengers.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Oh cool, just go ahead and link me to the independently verifiable facts on the bold part. Launching AAA games on subscription services. Finding those links shouldn't be too hard, I'm sure you've got dozens of them on hand.

The rest of your post feels like the ramblings of an addled man who forgot what topic he was writing about; do try and stay coherent.

I'll leave the thread if that makes you feel better, you seem quite upset.

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I disagree.

There seems to be a lot of respect for Halo Infinites multiplayer among fans.

So much in fact, that it's reason for optimism for Halo Infinite multiplayer.

What the fuck? Have people not been around during the previous 343 releases?

The fucking games are positively received until there released, this has happened 3 times out of 3 now, and your telling me you disagree because a community built around liking a game believes it will play well on blind faith alone, while announcing they are changing a series staple so they can then sell you it back instead.

Well I suppose it can go 3 ways, its shit in which case the Halo community will still say its the greatest thing ever, its average in which case the Halo community will still say its the greatest thing ever or Its a really fantastic game that is a high point of the franchise, in which case the Halo community will say its not quite as good as Combat Evolved and the gun play feels off.

Respect should be earned and it should be recent, I dont exspect anything from Blizzard because they have made nothing but bad moves and average at best games for a long time now, why the hell would I default to exspecting great things from a developer that has only produced at best Bronze standard titles for there entire history?

Last edited:

moedesty

Banned
games in the past took advatage of the capabilities of the human imagination. nowadays games take advatage of our psycology (subconscious).

people who buy ingame content are the ones ruining the gameindustry, not the ones who take advantage of the psycological knowledge about human brains. they just follow our capitalistic system, the ingame-content buyers are the one to blame.

Andodalf

Banned
Halo 5's multiplayer has been pretty well revived universally. Some point out how things like Spartan Abilities and Sprint have made it much different than past Halos, but most would say that it's still good when taken on it's own. It's a very different type of MP than any other popular console FPS

343i is god awful anyways

Ruined a massive franchise. Gotta get those microtransactions one way or another.
To be fair I am sure this is a MS move more than anything. I don't really like FTP games with limiting all of the customization and even progression. I would just rather pay up front one purchase and enjoy the game but even most $60 dollar games have that stuff in there too.

Reactions: Pop

splattered

Not sure that's how it works? I definitely have quantities of all my shaders and can completely discard them and they disappear. My favorite shader is probably new age black armory with the animated blue wavy bits but i only have a couple of them.

Destiny 2 shaders are fine. You earn them once, and then you infinite copies for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
Until i see it in action, its hard to say. But i will say, the way the old games were with presets was very limited. You all kinda end up looking the same. This in theory will be far superior.

A lot more possibilities and uniqueness with this.

Im ok with it.

magaman

Banned
It feels creatively bankrupt because you're not 13 years old anymore.

We have more multiplayer game options, and more high quality multiplayer game options than at any time in the industries history.

Halo Infinites multiplayer might suck. But they aren't charging you for it so who cares? They charged you for Halo 4s crappy multiplayer. This is called PROGRESS.

Btw, if you're against creative bankruptcy (I am too), you might not want to shovel dirt on the developer who took the biggest creative risks with Halos multiplayer in franchise history.

Right. Who cares? Certainly not those who remember what Halo multiplayer used to be like. Certainly not those who don't want another Fortnite.

H:I is going to be yet another aimless, directionless FPS that gets lost in the shuffle. There's a reason why the series sells less and less with each iteration.

So before you continue squawking on your soapbox, you may want to consider that going F2P isn't always progress.

splattered

The article makes it sound like customization has been expanded rather than nerfed... is the problem that you can't make your own color now or something? Who really cares about that? Bring on enhanced armor geometry and stuff, i'd rather slap free skin shaders/colors on better looking armor any day. Sheesh people.

The article makes it sound like customization has been expanded rather than nerfed... is the problem that you can't make your own color now or something? Who really cares about that? Bring on enhanced armor geometry and stuff, i'd rather slap free skin shaders/colors on better looking armor any day. Sheesh people.

I mean, they dont ever say that the base colors wont be there for free on day one, do they? Theyre just saying that theyve added a ton more ways to be able to customize your character. And some will be earned, and some will be $.

I dont see what the big problem is.

I mean, they dont ever say that the base colors wont be there for free on day one, do they? Theyre just saying that theyve added a ton more ways to be able to customize your character. And some will be earned, and some will be $.

I dont see what the big problem is.

please see below. This is pretty shit.
Coloration, along with materials and patterns, will now be baked into the coating, taking the place of the primary/secondary armor color options found in prior games. While we understand that many players are fond of the previous color system, we’re very excited about the breadth and scope of armor, weapon, and vehicle customization options that will be available in Halo Infinite because of the coating system. Additionally, players should expect more robust per-piece armor customization choices akin to what was available in Halo: Reach vs. what was offered in Halo 5: Guardians. And, as we expand our customization capabilities with armor geometry, materials, colors, and textures, it’s important to the team that players are given even more opportunities to express themselves within the game itself (more on that later!).

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I don't mind a gimped armor customization system. A few basic colors is all I need.
I do mind micro transactions yucking up the game however.

I'm looking forward to this game releasing and being another 343i pile of trash. These clowns have never made a good Halo game, they've made average FPS games for massive budgets and destroyed the Xbox Flagship series. Many of us still remember what Halo was, and we can see what 343i did to the game. Nothing will change, I expect another failure and it's not even a question. It will be dogshit because the devs are dogshit.

Flintty

You could color your armor whatever color you wanted once one(armor) was unlocked.

With this system you need to unlock colors for your armor.
Some colors will obviously be "exclusives" and in the Battlepass.
I dont play FFA so it isnt too much of a problem.

But I do play Warzone Firefight, which Im guessing some variant of will be in Halo infinite.....so there Id like to get my ConstructiCon colors as soon as possible.

And not the plastic shader which im sure most of the free ones will be.
I want my armor to actually look like painted metal.
Not this shit:

hi_mark_vii_monarch_waypoint-8ed12adbf5db4ace99fee48b590f8022.jpg

He was never going to play Halo Infinite anyway....so he is bitching just to bitch.
I once complained about BA not giving you flight socks, eye mask, toothbrush and toothpaste anymore as standard in long haul overnight flights......then i realized I dont fly with BA, why the fuck do i care?
But on GAF even when you dont care about something, you gotta bitch about it.

Without commenting on how you acquire them or any of that, I have to say I actually like that style. I think I’m ok with this 🤷🏻‍♂️

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
Here's the best poll I can find.

They have 5's multiplayer at #3.

I give 343 a ton of credit for trying to push the multiplayer forward so much. They took a much needed risk imo. That risk taking is why I'm so intrigued by Infinites multiplayer so much. I want to see "Warzone 2.0".

You can't judge multiplayer based off whether or not people are still playing it. The market has advanced so much over the last 20 years I doubt Halo 3 would fair very well today.
People are still playing it...
The last Halo that managed to stay in top 5/top 10/top 20 for its lifetime was Halo Reach. It held on in the top 5 despite having sweeping gameplay changes that frustrated fans and going up against an incredibly strong Battlefield, COD, and Gears at the time. Prior to that Halo 3 managed to survive 3 years going back and forth between #1 and #2 against three separate COD titles-COD 4, WaW, and the juggernaut that was MW 2.

While the console shooter market has changed and there is more competition it hasn't changed that significantly. Where the old market was made up of COD, Battlefield, Halo, and Gears, the new market is COD, Fortnite, Apex, Rainbow Six, Apex, Destiny, and Overwatch. There are more shooters out there but they all comfortably sit in their own space with very different gameplay mechanics.

Contrast that with Halo. Halo changed with Reach, 4, and 5 all shedding or modifying core gameplay principals. The game adopted mechanics that made it closer to other games on the market. As a result fans of the core Halo gameplay were displaced and the population dropped.

Halo 5 is a decent FPS. It is mechanically pretty sound and it has a satisfying gameplay loop. I think it would have a decent albeit niche audience if it were F2P and separate from the Halo IP. When people buy a multiplayer sequel they come in with expectations. People expect COD, Battlefield, Street Fighter, Counter Strike, and Halo to look, feel, and play a certain way. It is up to the developers to meet that audience where they are. Halo 4 and 5 both failed to do that. That doesn't make Halo 5 a bad game but it does mean that it fails to excel as a Halo game.

There is a rabid fanbase out there that wants that classic style Halo. It doesn't mean that there isn't a market for Halo 5 MP it just shows that there are two separate markets. Rebrand Halo 5 MP as "Guardians" or something and put it out there-I think it would do alright. That said, I believe that the market for classic Halo is larger. If you look at the top XBL charts today Halo MCC, a game with old clunky netcode, is ranked comfortably above Halo 5. A refined Halo 1/2/3 would do well today with modernized features: centered crosshair, 128 tick servers, high FOV, modern netcode, etc. Some counter and say that a game like that is too clunky and punishing for todays' audience. I disagree-look at the success of CSGO, Valorant, Overwatch, and Rainbow Six. All of those games can be incredibly technical and punishing for newcomers yet they remain as some of the most played shooters on the market. People are hungry for those competitive shooters.

Where I think Halo traditionally did well was with it's sandbox. Halo is a competitive shooter at its core but the sandbox allowed for people to dress it up into a more casually appealing package. Big Team Battle with Tanks and Hogs, Zombies, SWAT, Snipers, King of the Hill, and endless crazy custom games built with Forge were all layered on top of the core competitive gameplay and Halo saw tremendous success as a result. When the gameplay changed it lost this appeal. That core competitive experience was lost. As a result the casual experience that was built on that foundation was lost as well.

Microsoft should give classic Halo a chance. They changed a model that was working well and have been met with a lackluster response. They might be surprised with the response to a return to form.

Last edited:

Lanrutcon

Not sure that's how it works? I definitely have quantities of all my shaders and can completely discard them and they disappear. My favorite shader is probably new age black armory with the animated blue wavy bits but i only have a couple of them.

You have a Collections tab. It shows everything you've ever collected., including that Black Armory shader. Clicking on it there allows you to generate more in your inventory. You can duplicate any shader you've ever collected like this.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Halo Infinite’s problem is being released since they delay announcement there’s only been 1 promotion, no trailers, beta, demos, teasers... just criminal for what is considered the biggest forms of entertainment in modern history.

please see below. This is pretty shit.

OK but that doesn't mean that there wont be one shader by default for each of the base colors in the game on day one.

All that says is that they changed how it works. Before they had separate colors for armor vs gun skins. One could not be used for both and both were developed independently, in 2 different menus of the game. Now, it would essentially all be the same shaders that are applied for everything. Guns, Armor, vehicles etc. This is so much easier development wise. They can build one shader that works with all aspects of the game, including vehicles.

Nowhere is there does it say that the normal halo colors we're used to getting wont have a shader there instead to replace it on day one.

And honestly, how many times have any of you changed your armor colors in a halo game. Jesus christ, you guys complain for the stupidest reasons.

Edit:
If on day one there are 5 shaders in the game to choose from and you have to buy the rest, then you can complain all you want. But right now, you're essentially complaining about something that makes development of skins for armor, weapons vehicles etc much easier without knowing the full story.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Microsoft should give classic Halo a chance. They changed a model that was working well and have been met with a lackluster response. They might be surprised with the response to a return to form.

THE reason why they moved on from "classic Halo" is because the market moved on from classic Halo.

Asking 343 to return to what didn't work 5-10 years ago, in 2021, is a recipe for disaster.

343 HAS to read the room. They have to understand why today's top multiplayer games are thriving and design based off that.

Classic Halo would turn the franchise into Lawbreakers. A game that would have thrived in another time.

I get that so many people just want a spiritual successor to Halo 3 again, but you're just not going to get it.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
THE reason why they moved on from "classic Halo" is because the market moved on from classic Halo.

Asking 343 to return to what didn't work 5-10 years ago, in 2021, is a recipe for disaster.

343 HAS to read the room. They have to understand why today's top multiplayer games are thriving and design based off that.

Classic Halo would turn the franchise into Lawbreakers. A game that would have thrived in another time.

I get that so many people just want a spiritual successor to Halo 3 again, but you're just not going to get it.
I hear that argument a lot but I don’t believe that there is any evidence to support that claim. A lot of people say COD changed the market and killed Halo. Halo’s population only slipped when the game play changed with Reach.

Halo 3 topped the charts in the #1/#2 spot for three full years; it traded blows with MW2 but stayed the course. It survived 3 years of COD 4 and 1 year of MW2. It also survived the rise of Battlefield and Gears. There wasn’t some big exodus of players away from Halo as the market got more competitive. It wasn’t until Halo changed that the population dipped.

Team Fortress 2, COD, Overwatch, and Valorant didn’t kill CS, which is more popular than ever. Fortnite didn’t kill COD. Warzone didn’t kill Fortnite. Newer fighting games aren’t killing MK, Smash, and SF. It is a fallacy to believe that this is a zero sum game. Gaming as market is increasing, there is demand for a variety of FPS titles out there, and for the most part each of the big titles has survived by carving out its own identity and being different from other titles on the market.

You’re right that 343 won’t develop a classic Halo and I think that is the most short sighted decision a developer could ever make. They assume that there isn’t a market. The last time they made a classic Halo it dominated the charts. Every time they’ve changed the formula they’ve been met with a mediocre reception. Why not try something that worked well before? Why try to fix that which isn’t broken?

Do I think classic Halo in a F2P package dethrones COD+ Fortnite and becomes the go to shooter in 2020? No, but I think it would sit comfortably in the top 10 in 2020; and top 10 is certainly a lot better than top 50 they’ve sat in for the past decade.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
I got to play quite a bit of H5 MP on my cousin's XB1 once it launched, and I have to say, gameplay/gunplay-wise it was indeed on of the best FPS i have ever got to play, that was the moment I realized why so many people love the series and why it's so popular

Absolutely nothing you experienced playing Halo 5 will tell you why Halo was so popular for so long.

Again, there is a reason the game was dead mere months post launch.

like how hard can it be to separate the game modes

Dead games with fuck all player base don't have the luxury of large playlist options.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I hear that argument a lot but I don’t believe that there is any evidence to support that claim. A lot of people say COD changed the market and killed Halo. Halo’s population only slipped when the game play changed with Reach.

Halo 3 topped the charts in the #1/#2 spot for three full years; it traded blows with MW2 but stayed the course. It survived 3 years of COD 4 and 1 year of MW2. It also survived the rise of Battlefield and Gears. There wasn’t some big exodus of players away from Halo as the market got more competitive. It wasn’t until Halo changed that the population dipped.

Team Fortress 2, COD, Overwatch, and Valorant didn’t kill CS, which is more popular than ever. Fortnite didn’t kill COD. Warzone didn’t kill Fortnite. Newer fighting games aren’t killing MK, Smash, and SF. It is a fallacy to believe that this is a zero sum game. Gaming as market is increasing, there is demand for a variety of FPS titles out there, and for the most part each of the big titles has survived by carving out its own identity and being different from other titles on the market.

You’re right that 343 won’t develop a classic Halo and I think that is the most short sighted decision a developer could ever make. They assume that there isn’t a market. The last time they made a classic Halo it dominated the charts. Every time they’ve changed the formula they’ve been met with a mediocre reception. Why not try something that worked well before? Why try to fix that which isn’t broken?

Do I think classic Halo in a F2P package dethrones COD+ Fortnite and becomes the go to shooter in 2020? No, but I think it would sit comfortably in the top 10 in 2020; and top 10 is certainly a lot better than top 50 they’ve sat in for the past decade.

Excellent post.

You give me some things to chew on.

Banned
I give them 6 months after the game launches and they will patch the old colour options back in as an option.
they did the same shit with player icons in Halo 5, where they only had a bunch of pre-made colour scemes for them, but eventually patched it to be like in the old games.

AMEN BROTHER!

if you kill the identity of a game series and try to emulate other games, why would anyone play your game when those other games ALREADY EXIST? and why would your fanbase stay on your game if there is the original game you try to copy which is also more popular?

Last edited:

oldergamer

People on this forum have done nothing but shit all over halo each version. This goes back to halo 2 and halo 3 and isnt just a 343 thing, despite what some try and play this off as. Single player, the story in halo got far too complicated and that was before bungie left the franchise.

Multiplayer has gotten better and more interesting with each game. You realize you can go back and play the multiplayer from older games with the MC collection? If you want the same thing repeated just play the older games. Halo is a franchise that needs something new otherwise it gets stale.

Also people need to stop complaining about the early look at the game. It was an unfinished preview not even running on final hardware. It looked very unfinished or a step back from where it should have been. It was pre alpha.

We literally dont know if we have to wait a year or 6 months for it. If it looks bad when its the final game form, then people have legit concerns and complaints, but until then anyone complaining about is just wasting breath.

the_master

games in the past took advatage of the capabilities of the human imagination. nowadays games take advatage of our psycology (subconscious).

people who buy ingame content are the ones ruining the gameindustry, not the ones who take advantage of the psycological knowledge about human brains. they just follow our capitalistic system, the ingame-content buyers are the one to blame.
This is all backwards.
Laws exist for this reason.
Otherwise we would murder and steal and it would be the fault of the victims for being weak, not of the murderers that do the best in a free system.

Sorne

I reeeeallly don't see a problem with this. Picking between 2 different colours have always been very boring to me. Now they can at least use different patterns, more colours, different materials etc.

I welcome this change.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Multiplayer has gotten better and more interesting with each game. You realize you can go back and play the multiplayer from older games with the MC collection? If you want the same thing repeated just play the older games. Halo is a franchise that needs something new otherwise it gets stale.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Fitzchiv

As someone who's poured more hours into destiny 2 than they care to admit, and gives very few fucks about shaders, I don't see this as a big deal. Some people like to go after particular shaders and they give a lot of variety for different builds etc.

It is what it is, which is not a big deal.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman

This paragraph represents the biggest issue I have with your argument.

I don't think Microsoft views Halo as a "top 10" type game. Halo is their crown jewel. It is the alpha and the omega for them. They're closing in on 6 years of development with their largest studio. They're pushing high end XBox Series X's, low end XBox Series S's, PC's, last gen XBox's, and phones with this Halo. The studio has had Eminem's Lose Yourself blaring on loop the last 5.5 years. 18 percent of the studio has committed suicide due to the pressure, I think.

Microsoft looks (rightfully so) at games like Fortnite and CoD Warzone as their competition. If Halo settles in at the 5-10 spot, that's a failure.

Additionally, I think the industry stumbled on their analytics revolution. Their 3 point line. Their corsi. Their on base percentage. Games that encourage the social aspect, and value low skill players are running roughshod over the competition.

You claimed 343i was "short sighted" by not going back to traditional Halo 3 style multiplayer. I'm not sure how looking in the rearview mirror can be viewed as forward facing.

VyRBEyvpg3RNKztlsZOEvB6YBjySGcRJVeFcsKvTPmdUwBSQIvSd6PlvdBjXtzFSyWbC8-xYo-6QuRPNy79AajIImYmBdh3EbZkPe28wglAxsOFKSggfkASWjVkwSvbqFZsPN3SpkeQsHcJeojTST8P8rAlnh45ah278K5fJe27S3GfGtnePhMTcYjRpKV-AA2f_WUk43VGsLZ02xQomkjlap2-cQroPeQUe7gMtuGWU7D0yDVVuY7Ajo3VT6sLyNZ8I9rhT

The industries future isn't a spiritual successor to 2007's Halo 3.

Last edited:
Top Bottom