• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite has been rated, potentially cementing 2021 release date

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Halo Infinite received its classification on August 10, but Microsoft has still yet to confirm a release date for the game, only stating that it’s coming in 2021.

Halo Infinite was given an M rating, for “violence, online interactivity and in-game purchases”, with the detailed explanation saying there’s a moderate level of violence and mild bad language, but no drug use, nudity or sex.

Last edited:

Alpha Male

48183-C69-19-BE-4530-B24-B-0139-E0-A4-AFEA.gif

kingfey

Banned
This means, COD would be revealed soon. And as we know, Only 1 person has the marketing rights for that game.

Nevertheless, I am happy for halo fans. Now they can plan for their gaming time.

elliot5

Isn't this a seperate SKU to multiplayer? not sure how I feel about in-game purchases in a single player FPS title. Is this the true cost of "$1 gamepass is a fucking steal"?
I don't think it's separate SKU, but even if it is it could be in game purchases via expansions ala Destiny 2. Or MP purchased carrying over because it's a shared account overall.

She’s going to be a Non binary pansexual trans /she/is/him/shebot/he-man
Get some new jokes

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Did they bring back blood splatter?
I know its a small gripe but I really like Blood!

Isn't this a seperate SKU to multiplayer? not sure how I feel about in-game purchases in a single player FPS title. Is this the true cost of "$1 gamepass is a fucking steal"?

The rating for the campaign is here:

The DLC campaigns we have been promised are unlikely to all be free, so yes in-game purchases are likely.
If Halo Infinite is supposed to keep expanding for years to come they will need to feed us SinglePlayer content.

I dont know why you would be against that or why you would have mixed feelings about it.
Have you never bought any Single Player expansion packs/DLC?

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I don't think it's separate SKU, but even if it is it could be in game purchases via expansions ala Destiny 2. Or MP purchased carrying over because it's a shared account overall.

Campaign rating here:

Kokoloko85

Get some new jokes
I dont think ive made the same joke about her. or heard others say it. Don’t get your panties in a bunch, its light hearted.
Maybe I have? But who cares and with 343 why not joke about them

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Welp I guess that rules out Gravemind tentacle pr0n with the new girl.

Campaign ruined. Throw it in the trash now.

Top Bottom